• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest DAL/NWA arbitration debates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's always fun getting the two most arrogant DAL guys on FI more pissed off :laugh: . I don't care what you or pole Puffer thinks, neither of you have a say in the final outcome. Nwaredtail does a good job responding to fins and ACL, unfortunately he finds the need to respond to arrogant posters like you two.

I also don't care what the SLI outcome is, as long as it is as FAIR as possible to a majority on both sides. I don't want to go through my career with one side being pissed for the next 30 years.

Since I (intentionally)haven't added anything to this debate, I'm done with this thread. Just wanted to remind the both of you about your arrogance...it worked nicely!

Riiiggghhhttt. Whatever Huckleberry. Good one. Keep them coming.

I know. MJ just doesn't have anything else.

Puff,
Seriously, Flamebaiting continuously removes any credibility to your posts or opinions. Why come onto an aviation forum only to waste your time flamebaiting? Is there a point? Why not use this forum for it's real purpose? Try contributing to discussion for a change.

Those are all honest questions. No flame intended. Take care :beer:

Puff,
Seriously, Flamebaiting continuously removes any credibility to your posts or opinions. Why come onto an aviation forum only to waste your time flamebaiting? Is there a point? Why not use this forum for it's real purpose? Try contributing to discussion for a change.

Those are all honest questions. No flame intended. Take care :beer:

YGBSM..Good one. Keep them coming.

It's

The funny thing is that most of the spelling mistakes that we see her were vetted by a spell check program, and still slipped threw the cracks.

Rant over. Continue, please!

See "her", or did you mean to say see "here"? I wonder what school you went to.:rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
AAflyer;)

nevermind...however, I see you're replying.

Oh no, you don't get off that easy:

Look at your past post history. You consistently pick posts to start arguments, harass people, cry and complain when they jab you back and then (with such lack of originality) say "good one...keep them coming".

Is that the only phrase you can think of? Come on, Pole Puffer, give it a shot, show some originality.

To everyone else: sorry for the rants, but someone has to knock this guy down a few notches. Maybe someday he'll realize we're all on the same team now, no matter how the SLI turns out.

Good luck, Puffy. I hope you'll be happy with where you end up on the list. After all, it's all about you. right?

Not quite. As I have said numerous times, with me you get what you give. I don't draw first blood, I draw second/larger blood. And you are on the tip of the spear. There is no anger, there are no "veins popping", no arrogance, harassing, no crying or complaining. To the contrary, it is exactly these types of posts to which I respond in kind. You brought it on yourself.

It's laughable that you think that you are "knocking me down", a few notches. You simply don't have the ability. I give you clear, logical rationale for my guess on the list, and you slam. I slam on your slamming by stating another obvious--aka lack of dealing with relevant issues--and you simply slam more. Your lack of any kind of intellect, along with your junior NWA cronies, make you easy pick'ins when you try your little jabs.

You wanna start over and try to have a civil tone with it? Or do you want to keep getting beat up?

I'll even start. It is my belief that ALPA merger policy means to deal a fair integration between two ALPA groups by what they brought to the merger. One of your pilots was wrong by saying that our agreement did away with ALPA merger policy. Indeed, the agreement required that the arbitration utilize the goals of ALPA merger policy.

I understand that your attrition is important to you. It is indeed something that you brought to the merger, along with the Narita hub. The facts also include that you brought lesser pay rates, which have been brought to parity. Delta feels that we should also be "compensated" for bringing higher pay rates to the merger. The only form of compensation for them is via seniority at this point. Additionally, Delta brings more widebody equipment--aka international flying--to the mix as well. That should mean more in the way of seniority list issues for Delta pilots--you disagree and instead bring in a "super premium term. While I understand that you covet these aircraft, the facts are that these aircraft of yours brought less compensation to the merger than comparable Delta aircraft, in addition to the number of positions per aircraft (3 man vs 4 man) as well as the "premiumness" of those positions (2 captains 2 f/os vs 1 captain 3 f/os). That should mean something when considering seniority. I also understand that you are upset about where the Delta proposal winds up your career percentage-wise. What I feel that YOU fail to consider is where you career would wind up, dollar-wise, at NWA along vs the increased compensation at Delta with where you end up via the Delta combined list. You make out better with the latter. If you are going to compare apples and oranges, you need to keep it consistent throughout the entire spectrum. IOW you can't compare the increased salaries with where you end up on the NWA only list--they are mutually exclusive and ironically is what your team tried to do. You don't get a raise without combined operations.

This is an example of a typical start post of mine. It is usually responded to, by those who shall remain nameless, by "typical arrogant double breasted mentality", or "dream on hatboy", or any other numerous slams without really even debating the issues that I raised. Fair enough, because I can certainly "go there" as well.

Which brings us to today. Go back to your initial post to me and take a look. Something about pink and another word for kitty. Now while I would ordinarily not object to both words in the same sentence, I take issue with your tone almost immediately. Would you? What say you?

Wow.......

This place is nothing more than some middle school gym locker room.

"He started it first......pooh-pooh head." :bawling: :crying:

Oh no, you don't get off that easy:

Not quite. As I have said numerous times, with me you get what you give. I don't draw first blood, I draw second/larger blood. And you are on the tip of the spear. There is no anger, there are no "veins popping", no arrogance, harassing, no crying or complaining. To the contrary, it is exactly these types of posts to which I respond in kind. You brought it on yourself.

It's laughable that you think that you are "knocking me down", a few notches. You simply don't have the ability. I give you clear, logical rationale for my guess on the list, and you slam. I slam on your slamming by stating another obvious--aka lack of dealing with relevant issues--and you simply slam more. Your lack of any kind of intellect, along with your junior NWA cronies, make you easy pick'ins when you try your little jabs.

You wanna start over and try to have a civil tone with it? Or do you want to keep getting beat up?

I'll even start. It is my belief that ALPA merger policy means to deal a fair integration between two ALPA groups by what they brought to the merger. One of your pilots was wrong by saying that our agreement did away with ALPA merger policy. Indeed, the agreement required that the arbitration utilize the goals of ALPA merger policy.

I understand that your attrition is important to you. It is indeed something that you brought to the merger, along with the Narita hub. The facts also include that you brought lesser pay rates, which have been brought to parity. Delta feels that we should also be "compensated" for bringing higher pay rates to the merger. The only form of compensation for them is via seniority at this point. Additionally, Delta brings more widebody equipment--aka international flying--to the mix as well. That should mean more in the way of seniority list issues for Delta pilots--you disagree and instead bring in a "super premium term. While I understand that you covet these aircraft, the facts are that these aircraft of yours brought less compensation to the merger than comparable Delta aircraft, in addition to the number of positions per aircraft (3 man vs 4 man) as well as the "premiumness" of those positions (2 captains 2 f/os vs 1 captain 3 f/os). That should mean something when considering seniority. I also understand that you are upset about where the Delta proposal winds up your career percentage-wise. What I feel that YOU fail to consider is where you career would wind up, dollar-wise, at NWA along vs the increased compensation at Delta with where you end up via the Delta combined list. You make out better with the latter. If you are going to compare apples and oranges, you need to keep it consistent throughout the entire spectrum. IOW you can't compare the increased salaries with where you end up on the NWA only list--they are mutually exclusive and ironically is what your team tried to do. You don't get a raise without combined operations.

This is an example of a typical start post of mine. It is usually responded to, by those who shall remain nameless, by "typical arrogant double breasted mentality", or "dream on hatboy", or any other numerous slams without really even debating the issues that I raised. Fair enough, because I can certainly "go there" as well.

Which brings us to today. Go back to your initial post to me and take a look. Something about pink and another word for kitty. Now while I would ordinarily not object to both words in the same sentence, I take issue with your tone almost immediately. Would you? What say you?

First off, it is your tone. You come across as having an attitude that the NWA pilots should be so thankful that we are now DAL. I think it is great, but that does not mean my seniority is for sale. You say we got a raise, didn't loa 19 give you a raise also? Anyway, how can you call it a raise when, in actuality, we are getting back some of what our pay used to be. We're still not back to what we lost.

You seem to diminish(with enjoyment) what NWA brings to the merger. I don't think you realize what we bring. I also don't think you realize what we lost under the new PWA, although, there we also gains.

What makes you so sure I'd make more money now? I think I would have upgraded quicker and been a Capt longer without the merger. Pay rates are very vulnerable. Seniority is more important to me than pay.

I read the transcripts, but, it seems you want to dig in and come up with an interpreted meaning as to how this will turn out. I want to feel like we ALL win, whereas you'd rather see us(NWA) lose. I choose to be happy with whatever happens with the SLI. But to constantly put down NWA and our pilots, like you do, is an easy way to cause animosity.

I shouldn't even started with my original post. I apologize if you were offended, but you deserved it. It was a spur of the moment jab that snowballed into more infighting.

Latest resources

Back