• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why FR bangs on his chest and talks about growth. A fractional airplane companyl isn't an endless growth model. There are a finite amount of people that can afford this very expensive form of transportation and unless planes get significantly cheaper or more people become millionaires the market will reach a certain point and that's it; especially these days when people want cash for planes.

I hope there's still some growth out there but as someone stated earlier Flx is the same size it was 8 years ago. I now believe recalls will come as the result of attrition, which will be painfully slow.

Why are they saying we are going to have more layoffs? Are we currently overstaffed or are they anticipating a lot of owners jumping ship? I honestly havent heard the layoff rumor neither has anyone I have flown with. It sure would be nice to hear some good news for a change.

This is what TC was saying at my hubs training event - relatively recently. He said layoffs or downgrades to more CaFos across fleets were a definite possibility come spring. Also heard from another source that they heard only the top 40% of a given fleets seniority would be CA with all the rest being CaFos but i think thats too ridiculous to have merit. Personally I agree with ArtVandalay that it is more trying to scare y'all into submission than reality based but still nerve racking enough. And I also agree with the other posters that FRs chest thumping is a bit much especially when he more or less has been bragging about the fact that these bonuses and profits have come on the backs of 85 fellow pilots and a few dozen hard working office staff. And with KS gone from the Waterview y'all have no one looking out for you now...

The Big question is, How do You stand? Where Do you stand? Are you willing to be bought off by a pay raise, or do you think that maybe this time enough is enough? 51% is all it will take. Don't kid yourself here, there is a plan. There is always a plan. Question is.......are you a part of the plan? Confusion, and Fear are terms of leadership that speak to the weak of constitution. Where do we go from here ladies and gentlemen?

The Big question is, How do You stand? Where Do you stand? Are you willing to be bought off by a pay raise, or do you think that maybe this time enough is enough?

Unfortunately that question was definitively answered with our last pay raise, and the turn in the economy has us in a position of weakness rather than strength.

KS returned to the line.

Another huge weekend coming up! I don't know the numbers for last year, but i would think this would be more hours than then.

Starting from my favorite poster Mr. Flex-Wife forward, what are you people smokin? Do ya'll just get in a little virtual circle and start pumpin each other up and then scream "Unionize or Die" in unison. Jeeeeeeez.

I guess we are getting our ass' kicked; considering Citation Air with their awesome uniforms are calling people back. WTF is going on with our sales people??

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back