Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASADriver said:
Actually, the current offer is 100% DH. I don't care about premium as I fly overblock. They aren't asking for a paycut on the 70 anymore, not sure where you are getting that from. Actually, the offers look very similar.

Actually, Mr Smartyarse, we are still waiting on the company to counter our offer. There is NO CURRENT OFFICIAL OFFER. The company's will not do this because theN they'll have to go before the mediator which would make it an official offer. What part of that don't you understand?

C'mon Biscuit, you've been here long enough to know how this process works. Get off flightinfo for awhile and read the RLA, hell, or even your contract. Quit being so ignorant, you're only making yourself look ridulous.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASADriver said:
So we already have the Skywest deal "plus more"? Why are we making such a big deal about the Skywest proposal then? If we already have it better, then what are we holding out for while our assets are transferred?

Man, are you that stupid? Once again, there is NO OFFICIAL DEAL OR OFFER FROM THE COMPANY! THERE IS NO "SKYWEST" DEAL OFFICIALLY OFFERED.

Until the company goes before the mediator with a serious official counter-proposal, there are no deals, can't be much plainer about that. As far as their (SKYW) proposal, don't you think it's ironic SKYW is matching our current rates, while directing ASA to try and get concessions from us?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
Man, are you that stupid? Once again, there is NO OFFICIAL DEAL OR OFFER FROM THE COMPANY! THERE IS NO "SKYWEST" DEAL OFFICIALLY OFFERED.

Until the company goes before the mediator with a serious official counter-proposal, there are no deals, can't be much plainer about that. As far as their (SKYW) proposal, don't you think it's ironic SKYW is matching our current rates, while directing ASA to try and get concessions from us?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Not stupid, just quoting you and JohnP. Here are the words from you two.

Originally Posted by John Pennekamp
If I were a betting man, I'd bet that we already got all of the things you asked for, except the duty rigs (which would usless with PBS) without giving them PBS. To enter into PBS discussion now would cause a complete re-work of the scheduling section, and we'd probably lose a lot of good stuff we already got.

I agree, we already have all of that plus more in Section 13 already. Only way for the company to get PBS will be a side letter, or they can trade it for FULL RETRO PAY, because I VOTED IN FAVOR!

Based on what you two experts have said, it sounds like we already have most of this Skywest proposal. Sounds like we aren't far apart. Let's get it done.

ASARJMan said:
Actually, Mr Smartyarse, we are still waiting on the company to counter our offer. There is NO CURRENT OFFICIAL OFFER. The company's will not do this because theN they'll have to go before the mediator which would make it an official offer. What part of that don't you understand?

C'mon Biscuit, you've been here long enough to know how this process works. Get off flightinfo for awhile and read the RLA, hell, or even your contract. Quit being so ignorant, you're only making yourself look ridulous.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

If it doesn't count meeting without the NMB, then why are meeting with the company? Why is ALPA waisting it's time meeting without the NMB. Sounds like the story is changing again. If it doesn't count, then don't meet.

Oooooooooookkkk, one more time Biscuit. We have Section 13 TA'd, plus quite a number of other sections. ALL the sections have to be TA'd before the MEC can put it out to a pilot vote. Then the majority would have to vote in favor for it to be an official agreement.

ALPA has presented our proposal for the remaining sections. ASA mismanagement has not made a counter offer. So, until the company makes a counter before the mediator, nothing is going to happen, no matter how many times the company meets with the negotiating team unofficially. Get it yet?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASADriver said:
If it doesn't count meeting without the NMB, then why are meeting with the company? Why is ALPA waisting it's time meeting without the NMB. Sounds like the story is changing again. If it doesn't count, then don't meet.

Hey, I agree. But the MEC feels it doesn't hurt to meet the company without the NMB present. "Exchanging ideas/thoughts" they say. I think it's wasting our time too. The company thinks they can sweet talk the MEC into something without the NMB present, which they can't.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
Oooooooooookkkk, one more time Biscuit. We have Section 13 TA'd, plus quite a number of other sections. ALL the sections have to be TA'd before the MEC can put it out to a pilot vote. Then the majority would have to vote in favor for it to be an official agreement.

ALPA has presented our proposal for the remaining sections. ASA mismanagement has not made a counter offer. So, until the company makes a counter before the mediator, nothing is going to happen, no matter how many times the company meets with the negotiating team unofficially. Get it yet?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

OOOOOOKKKKKKKK, so sounds like you and JohnP admit we already have quite a bit, but you want a great deal more. Again, if the unofficial meetings don't count, then why waste the time meeting. Either negotiate or don't, but quit playing games with our future. I don't care if it is "official" or not, get it done.

ASARJMan said:
Hey, I agree. But the MEC feels it doesn't hurt to meet the company without the NMB present. "Exchanging ideas/thoughts" they say. I think it's wasting our time too. The company thinks they can sweet talk the MEC into something without the NMB present, which they can't.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Well then I agree with the MEC. The NMB hasn't done much for the past 4 years, so try it without them. What is it exactly that we are holding out for anyway. The Skywest offer, and the "unofficial" company offer look fair to me and others.

ASADriver said:
Well then I agree with the MEC. The NMB hasn't done much for the past 4 years, so try it without them. What is it exactly that we are holding out for anyway. The Skywest offer, and the "unofficial" company offer look fair to me and others.

I give up! Anyone else want to try to explain things to him?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
I give up! Anyone else want to try to explain things to him?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

He will never get it. He says get er done which is not consistent with the polling data unless we get what the majority wants. He is in the minority so he can squawk all he wants--he is just pi$$ing in the wind. You would be better off explaining this to a rock. There is maybe one in a million the rock might get it but there is no chance num nut$ will ever get it.

Patty Cake Patt Cake bakers man. Bake me a biscuit as fast as you can. Roll it up and roll it up and throw it in the pan.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back