Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bizjet said:
He will never get it. He says get er done which is not consistent with the polling data unless we get what the majority wants. He is in the minority so he can squawk all he wants--he is just pi$$ing in the wind. You would be better off explaining this to a rock. There is maybe one in a million the rock might get it but there is no chance num nut$ will ever get it.

I believe the majority would take the "unofficial" offer, or the Skywest offer that was just posted. I believe some are holding out for alot more.

ASARJMan said:
I give up! Anyone else want to try to explain things to him?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

He sounds exactly like a conversation I had with Carl C. the other day. Like beating you head against the wall!

Dick

ASADriver said:
I believe the majority would take the "unofficial" offer, or the Skywest offer that was just posted. I believe some are holding out for alot more.

You have your own poll that you conduct ASADriver? ALPA constantly conducts polls of our pilot group, and this determines what the MEC and Negotiation Team negotiate for. They don't read or respond to anything posted on flightinfo.

There is no "unofficial" offer as you state, nor a Skywest offer. The only way this gets done is through the RLA,which is law. We have to go through steps/processes to achieve a TA, or the NMB releases us. Even then the President can prevent us from actually going out on strike. It's stacked against labor, and greatly favors management, especially with the Republicians in power. Read the material ALPA mails you to get a better understanding of the process.

Hoser
P2P

HoserASA said:
You have your own poll that you conduct ASADriver? ALPA constantly conducts polls of our pilot group, and this determines what the MEC and Negotiation Team negotiate for. They don't read or respond to anything posted on flightinfo.

There is no "unofficial" offer as you state, nor a Skywest offer. The only way this gets done is through the RLA,which is law. We have to go through steps/processes to achieve a TA, or the NMB releases us. Even then the President can prevent us from actually going out on strike. It's stacked against labor, and greatly favors management, especially with the Republicians in power. Read the material ALPA mails you to get a better understanding of the process.

Hoser
P2P
There was an "unofficial" offer from the company. Some of your buddies have called it "supposals". I talked to Chris and Yngve (forgive me if I spelled it wrong) for a very long time in the lounge a week or two ago and they both confirmed there was an offer from the company that seems VERY similar to what Skywest has alledgedly offered its pilots. According to them, there were some issues, predominantly PBS, that caused them to "balk" at the "supposal" and the company then withdrew that "supposal".

I'm sure most, if not all, of us understand the process. I'm also sure that if you choose to be a P2P rep., you should relay the facts and not your twisted version of the "facts". If you don't have the facts as stated by the CNC guy's, you should get them. We should be getting unbiased, correct information FROM you not GIVING it TO you.

It has been mentioned by numerous crews that PBS was agreed to in a side letter from ALPA and that BW has been working on this for a while now.

From talking to pilots that have used PBS at other carriers, it is not a bad thing once you learn how to work the system.

Fly Safe...
:cool:

Last edited:
HoserASA said:

Hoser
P2P

There is no "unofficial" offer? Nor is there a Skywest offer? That isn't what your fellow union people say. JohnP. says it is an offer. Members of the CNC have told me and others that this was an offer. They say that it was declined because of PBS. They also said that our scheduling guy doesn't like PBS and that he is influencing things. I read everything I get from BOTH sides. I talk to our reps and to management. I think we are wrong.

Hoser,
Chris, Yngve, and Doug confirmed there was an offer. They also confirmed that this offer was declined because of PBS. If you are P2P, then why are you lieing about this offer. If you are lieing about this offer, then what else are you lieing about?

ohplease! said:
I'm sure most, if not all, of us understand the process. I'm also sure that if you choose to be a P2P rep., you should relay the facts and not your twisted version of the "facts". If you don't have the facts as stated by the CNC guy's, you should get them. We should be getting unbiased, correct information FROM you not GIVING it TO you.

Well said ohplease. I'm tired of being lied to by the people I am paying to look out for my best interests. I'm not the only one ALPA - quit lying to us.

ASADriver said:
Well said ohplease. I'm tired of being lied to by the people I am paying to look out for my best interests. I'm not the only one ALPA - quit lying to us.
carl quit hiding behind your office door.asa management quit lying about being lied to liar. you are paid over 100k to be a pilot advocate not a lieing liar for liarbrecque.

goodto50meters said:
carl quit hiding behind your office door.asa management quit lying about being lied to liar. you are paid over 100k to be a pilot advocate not a lieing liar for liarbrecque.

Am I Carl or Biscuit? You union guys need to get you stories straight. JohnP, ASARJ and Bizjet think I am Biscuit, which is it? I see you didn't answer any of the questions I or others brought up. Sounds like the union is trying to deflect the issues. Heaven forbid a member actually questions those who are paid by the members!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back