• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest ASA offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, the company want PB and dual qual.......I say lets give it to them. Good faith on our part to show we want to give a little to get this done. But, that said, make them buy it from us. I can accept it with good trip AND duty rigs, and complete liberal trip swapping with no scheduler approval and Mon.Wed.Fri swapping only Bulsh!t. Add in acceptable scope and fragmentation, COLA increases and retro and you have a deal. And since it would demand the reworking of section 13, make it time critical. Give them two weeks to iron that out with us or deals off.

79%N1 said:
Ok, the company want PB and dual qual.......I say lets give it to them. Good faith on our part to show we want to give a little to get this done. But, that said, make them buy it from us. I can accept it with good trip AND duty rigs, and complete liberal trip swapping with no scheduler approval and Mon.Wed.Fri swapping only Bulsh!t. Add in acceptable scope and fragmentation, COLA increases and retro and you have a deal. And since it would demand the reworking of section 13, make it time critical. Give them two weeks to iron that out with us or deals off.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that we already got all of the things you asked for, except the duty rigs (which would usless with PBS) without giving them PBS. To enter into PBS discussion now would cause a complete re-work of the scheduling section, and we'd probably lose a lot of good stuff we already got.

atrdriver said:
If we lose premium and get 50% DH pay you will end up with a paycut, regardless of what you think. There was a time here where every line was blocked just below guarantee, where premium was the only way to make any money without giving up days off. Then look at the FOs, who will take a paycut regardless, as no COLA raise equals a paycut when the cost of everything else goes up.

How do you explain that they are asking us for a paycut when they are offering the skywest pilots OUR rates for the 70s? Kind of negates their arguement that we are too expensive, huh? And remember them saying that the reason that they were transferring 70s away from us was because we are too expensive? If they make the same as we do, what is their excuse for it now? You need to wake up.

Actually, the current offer is 100% DH. I don't care about premium as I fly overblock. They aren't asking for a paycut on the 70 anymore, not sure where you are getting that from. Actually, the offers look very similar.

John Pennekamp said:
I know the sim flys "just like the airplane", but sim time and Cessna time don't count, LOL!

And our negotiating committee may be on full time leave, but they work much harder than you do in a day, Mr Dudley.

What are they doing now? We aren't meeting? Would it kill them to fly a little?

ASADriver said:
Actually, the current offer is 100% DH. I don't care about premium as I fly overblock. They aren't asking for a paycut on the 70 anymore, not sure where you are getting that from. Actually, the offers look very similar.
oh no! you told the truth and gave facts! what the heck are you thinking?!?!?! You're going to piss off the zealots.

John Pennekamp said:
If I were a betting man, I'd bet that we already got all of the things you asked for, except the duty rigs (which would usless with PBS) without giving them PBS. To enter into PBS discussion now would cause a complete re-work of the scheduling section, and we'd probably lose a lot of good stuff we already got.

Your the one who posted their offer. Would you take their deal? Sounds alot like what we were offered. Lets take it and move on with growing rather than shrinking.

goodto50meters said:
Atkin is not competeing against the union rates that surround him? You sure? You do have a 737 type right?

Word is the 737 type was 'given' to him and the chick who used to be in charge of recruiting. Neither one made a good impression on the Delta training department.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

John Pennekamp said:

I agree, we already have all of that plus more in Section 13 already. Only way for the company to get PBS will be a side letter, or they can trade it for FULL RETRO PAY, because I VOTED IN FAVOR!

ASARJMan said:
Word is the 737 type was 'given' to him and the chick who used to be in charge of recruiting. Neither one made a good impression on the Delta training department.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Like most of you words, they are wrong. I paid for my type rating, and it wasn't with Delta. But if it makes you feel better, then continue with your words.

Biscuit

ASARJMan said:
I agree, we already have all of that plus more in Section 13 already. Only way for the company to get PBS will be a side letter, or they can trade it for FULL RETRO PAY, because I VOTED IN FAVOR!

So we already have the Skywest deal "plus more"? Why are we making such a big deal about the Skywest proposal then? If we already have it better, then what are we holding out for while our assets are transferred?

Latest resources

Back