• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Keep the Faith

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Add to the list 3 G guys that are leaving. One was a IV guy headed back on his recall to a major, one V that got hired by a major and one V guy that leaves this week to fly for Gulfstream.

I wonder how far down the list they'll go between the # of pilots they need and the people who defer. Needless to say, I'm way down the list.

I wonder how far down the list they'll go between the # of pilots they need and the people who defer. Needless to say, I'm way down the list.

I'm in this general area, right in here. Anything, below the stereo, and on this side of the Bicentennial glasses. Anything between the ashtray, and the thimbles. Anything in this three inches. Right in here, this area, that includes the Chiclets, but not the erasers.

downwind,
my guess would be from the sell off days hitting 11 or close to it for a few months now.

NJA has the choice of going over 11 days a a forced recall or getting out in front of this and hiring at a slow rate to keep the ship upright.

They are at a crossroads or past it, Act like the 800 pound leader or fade into the eastern/pan-am history books.

downwind,
my guess would be from the sell off days hitting 11 or close to it for a few months now.

NJA has the choice of going over 11 days a a forced recall or getting out in front of this and hiring at a slow rate to keep the ship upright.

They are at a crossroads or past it, Act like the 800 pound leader or fade into the eastern/pan-am history books.

I just don't see it happening. I believe Bridgeway found a way to sell off all they want via EJM and other sources and will NEVER break the 11 day mark. Add in our absolutely incompetent "union" and I don't think we'll see recalls until there aren't enough bodies around due to guys jumping ship.

I hope I'm wrong.

it is just not sustainable at the current staffing number, as a small biz owner since the furlough our numbers are starting to go back to 06 numbers. This is true for others out there. I think NJA is about to get caught with their pants down and would look for a letter in the mail in the next few months if your at the top of the list.

I am sorry about the NOV/DEC 1 rumor but if they have any hope of the operation not failing they need people now for the next year.

I'd come back. At least long enough to get competitive for someone flying Boeing or Airbus. I'm right in the middle on the list. I plan as if I'm never coming back. But honestly, I actually miss TEB every now and then!

I am sorry about the NOV/DEC 1 rumor but if they have any hope of the operation not failing they need people now for the next year.

No rumor. December 13 the new staffing plan was presented to the chief. What he does with it, though, is another thing entirely. All I know is we need more bodies.

Latest resources

Back