• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Keep the Faith

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you know your 110% understaffed? Unless you've taken delivery of a large number of airframes your still overstaffed. In terms of being preeminent luxury brand....Just about every NJA crew I see on the road looks more like a cargo dog run into the ground. From my point of view it just doesn't look like the same company. If I see that, surely your owners do too.

And even if you are somehow understaffed you guys just call TMC or EJM and secretly sell off the trip. No harm no foul........

Recalls didn't happen in November, December, and they aren't happening in April......

Just a hunch based on years of experience and keenly observing the organization as a frontline employee. The business model will not work particularly well if the primary reason for selloffs is as a stop gap to understaffing. I think you understand this but it's worth emphasizing. As far as the worlds preeminent brand I would tend to agree that NJA has struggled significantly in this endeavor and I'm not even 100% certain it wants to wear the label anymore ...at least not this EMT. To your point about QOL on the road you are correct. It has deteriorated significantly. But I believe in this pilot group and it's ability to collectively improve upon that area. But recalls will happen and I'm not alone in believing rather soon.

How do you know your 110% understaffed? Unless you've taken delivery of a large number of airframes your still overstaffed. In terms of being preeminent luxury brand....Just about every NJA crew I see on the road looks more like a cargo dog run into the ground. From my point of view it just doesn't look like the same company. If I see that, surely your owners do too.

And even if you are somehow understaffed you guys just call TMC or EJM and secretly sell off the trip. No harm no foul........

Recalls didn't happen in November, December, and they aren't happening in April......

Staffing modeling is based on demand not on airframes. Demand is really high right now and sales are strong so demand should continue to be strong. When whole shares are parsed down to 32 shares on a card it changes the response to demand methods significantly. NJ should have recalled pilots months ago so that it could be ready for the busy season. Money, good will, lost opportunity and brand all left on the table by poor decisions by the EMT.

Staffing modeling is based on demand not on airframes. Demand is really high right now and sales are strong so demand should continue to be strong. When whole shares are parsed down to 32 shares on a card it changes the response to demand methods significantly. NJ should have recalled pilots months ago so that it could be ready for the busy season. Money, good will, lost opportunity and brand all left on the table by poor decisions by the EMT.

Not according to your union assuming your nja. Mcincrow and ward multiple times on the furloughed side have said its airframes alone that will drive recalls and nothing else.

"Your"
"You're"

You guys are killing me.

Dc. They are full of crap!

They don't know nor does anyone else.

End of first qr this year unless they want a sh!t show next fall

Not according to your union assuming your nja. Mcincrow and ward multiple times on the furloughed side have said its airframes alone that will drive recalls and nothing else.

Well the contract is airframes alone.

But management (in the past) has said flight demand determines what they think they need.

Latest resources

Back