• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Hiring - What's the Status?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Johnson go to www.kalittaair.com and click on the third from the top on the left "schedule" and that might give up an idea of some of the flying.

Thanks unwashed! I'll take a look.

BTW, please, please, please someone at Kalitta get ATPCliff hired!!!!!! He seems like a good guy with some good international experience (scary Africa flying) who hasn't caught a break. Sure there are a lot of those people out there at the moment. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be very interested in flying with kallita air, anyone knows what the competitive mins are?
Also went on their website but unfortunately havent found any vacancies for first officers, will they advertise it on their website or is everything done internally and you need to know someone from within?

Thanks

I did 97.1 block in the 24 days 111.2 credit between end of July and beginning of August. I have done 512.3 block in the last 10 months and only worked 17 days for 7 of them. We have lots of flying and more coming. It is harvest time and peak is around the corner. By the way one friend who had to drop time is ten from the bottom.

I know, been there since 05, it comes and goes! Enjoy it while you can.

BTW, please, please, please someone at Kalitta get ATPCliff hired!!!!!! He seems like a good guy with some good international experience (scary Africa flying) who hasn't caught a break. Sure there are a lot of those people out there at the moment. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he got on at Atlas Air.

I would be very interested in flying with kallita air, anyone knows what the competitive mins are?
Also went on their website but unfortunately havent found any vacancies for first officers, will they advertise it on their website or is everything done internally and you need to know someone from within?

Thanks
K4 would like to see people with big wing international time. TT is not real what they are after.

Kalitta couldn't care less about international time. Or "big wing" time. No doubt it makes one more competitive, but it certainly hasn't been a predominant theme among new hires over the past few years.

Bug did you speak to the ACP or the CP prior to this latest hiring run? I did and that is what they where looking for. Of the five I have recommended only the three with Big Wing International where called. The other two wait in the bullpen.

Do they hire FE's with no prior experience? Someone with an A&P cert, no heavy jet experience? If so are they PFE's with no chance of upgrade?

I think they still have fe's on furlough. Glad to hear Connieworld is going strong.
I miss flying the whale, but not the schedule.

Latest resources

Back