• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Hiring - What's the Status?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bug did you speak to the ACP or the CP prior to this latest hiring run? I did and that is what they where looking for. Of the five I have recommended only the three with Big Wing International where called. The other two wait in the bullpen.

I have friends interviewing very soon that have neither Intl or "big wing" time but do have over 5000 TT and mostly jet.

In 06/07 guys were getting hired with 3-4K no heavy (because that was what was out there). In 08 before the furlough, it was 10K and heavy/international, because that was what was out there. If there are still heavy guys out there with a fair amount of time, they will normally get the first look. The CP will take those before Internal Rec's!

The two gentlemen without heavy time have internal recs over 8K TT, PIC 121 no bigwing or international. One has his MBA and the other has been a 121 CA for 4 years. Neither has an accident or incident.

The two gentlemen without heavy time have internal recs over 8K TT, PIC 121 no bigwing or international. One has his MBA and the other has been a 121 CA for 4 years. Neither has an accident or incident.

MBA at Kalitta.....that is funny! He will never get hired! lmao

Are they taking resumes? If so is it the same [email protected] address, or is there a better way? 8000TT, 600 heavy wing int'l.

It's hit or miss. I was hired in 07 with RJ time only with 1000+ PIC. Didn't know anybody. If you have an internal rec=BIG +. 737 or larger time or PIC Turbine: You'll be in the running. I think we'll be hiring a lot this year. Throw in your resume.
Disclamer: We R starting contract "talks". We (the pilots) want guys with brass ones.

Hey gang, how do the sched's actually work there. I understand it's 17 on. Are the lines set up that actually have you work 17 from day one? Or do you start duty then they use you for whatever they need for 17 straight with days in the hotel here and there? On reserve are you at home for 17 until they use you?

Latest resources

Back