• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Junior Positions by Base Combined NWA/DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The merger really opens up the bases to more opportunity. I understand pilots can start crossing bases when the SOC, single operation certificate, happens. Is that right and when will that be?

I want to get to Memphis on the 9. Any of those guys want out, into something else?

(For the whiny 767ER new hires - we have pilots who based on NWA attrition would have retired (@60) WB Captains at NWA who will now not even be able to hold NB Captain in some DAL bases)
Fly4hire, I am outraged too! As a DAL 1985 hire, I can hold every capt. position at every base except for one,--MSP A330! This is outrageous! Then to add insult to injury I will now have to retire (@65) at #95 vs #80 stand-alone! -that, BTW, is an 18.75% loss of seniority!:bawling: :erm: ;)

Fly4hire, I am outraged too! As a DAL 1985 hire, I can hold every capt. position at every base except for one,--MSP A330! This is outrageous! Then to add insult to injury I will now have to retire (@65) at #95 vs #80 stand-alone! -that, BTW, is an 18.75% loss of seniority!:bawling: :erm: ;)

HaHaHa I'm going to retire the exact same number at the new DAL.

Can't think of any reasonable person who wants to move his faimly to a place where you have to be indoors for at least 6 months a year, otherwise you are risking frost bite, or, better yet, a city with one of the highest crime rates in the country. However, You on the other hand quite enjoy it, and I guess that's the best for your family. So, Congrats you don't have to worry about any DAL pilot coming into your base and throwing you out.
As you continue your childish, narcissistic, whining about the great injustice you have suffered as a less than 2 year DAL pilot, it is obvious that you don't know much about NWA bases. Hey, I don't live in one either, BUT, for example, you can't even begin to compare the school systems in ATL versus MSP. There is NO comparison. Highest crime rate? I assume you're talking about DTW....do you honestly think that the average airline pilot lives in downtown Detroit? Whats the crime rate in Ann Arbor? Do all DAL pilots in ATL live downtown? Or do they live in PTC, Marietta, Roswell or Alpharetta? Are those suburbs identical to downtown ATL or the area between Hartsfield and downtown? How about LAX? Do the DAL pilots based there all live in South Central LA. Yeah, I didn't think so.

I think he is about 1300 or so from the bottom.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Who is TK? Is he the 2001 Delta pilot that would force Delta to reduce the 76 seat aircraft to 70?
And if so could someone PM his name or number on the list (I'm on the bottom of the combined list).

-Thanks

Who is TK? Is he the 2001 Delta pilot that would force Delta to reduce the 76 seat aircraft to 70?
And if so could someone PM his name or number on the list (I'm on the bottom of the combined list).

-Thanks

Look right above your reply. He just gave you his number. Incidentally, I think there are 2007 Delta hires now included in that seat reduction list. Correct me if i am wrong.

-Thanks

He posted it right above you. You can ask him directly.

Edit: you beat me to it regionalcap. Yes there are DAL 2007 hires included due to NWA hire dates and how the seniority list worked out.

Last edited:
Thanks. Good to know.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back