• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseating and the forward lav....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do some people just not have any real problems in life?

Last edited:
I disagree. But, I was in my own cabin, as there was no first class. Not every airline has first class. Of course, I've been invited up to FC to use the lav by the FA's, but that's another story.

Everyone seems to agree that it would be nice to follow the pax rules, but nobody seems to know whether it's the law or not. If I sign up for the JS, and they check me in CASS, it doesn't matter where I'm sitting. What if I ride in the cockpit for the takeoff and then ride in the back for the rest of the flight? Again, I don't think she didn't want me there, she was concerned about the TSA regs. Also, if you are concerned about other passengers following suit, don't you think they see someone in uniform as crew, whether you guys do or not?

I'm just asking about the legality, not the morality, or courtesy aspect of it. That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks.

Were you traveling on a jet with a red belly? If so there's actually an RBF that states JSers must wait in the jetway and not near the forward galley.

Latest resources

Back