Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tk855 said:
inthewind,

Did things not work out at NJA? I thought that you had a class date with us. Either way best of luck with Deere. Coming from a farming background, Deere is the best out there. They are very stable right now and will be far into the future.

I was sure I'd be in class at NJA right now too but for reason Jerry said I didn't fly that silly little sim good enough. It wasn't the prettiest sim ride but my steep turns were within 50' and never more than 1/2 a dot off the loc/glideslope. Who knows? Like someone else just siad, everything happens for a reason.

I'm another one that John Deere seems to be ignoring. I just figured that if they don't like guys who aren't farm-raised, then they probably really, really don't like girls from the big city.....

Well, at least "they" responded!:laugh:

Dear undesirable,

We have received your application for the position of Corporate 1st Officer (Co-Pilot)-0000015301. After careful consideration we have decided to pursue other candidates for this position.

blah, blah, blah...............

Best regards,
John Deere Recruiting

At least someone out there still has a chance! Good luck.

Slag

Yeah, I got that same message 2 months ago. Maybe I should tell them that we own a John Deere lawn mower - that should do it. On the other hand, I crashed our old one when I was 9.

100fly said:
Yeah, I got that same message 2 months ago. Maybe I should tell them that we own a John Deere lawn mower - that should do it. On the other hand, I crashed our old one when I was 9.

I own two of their overpriced green and yellow tractors. Next purchase will be an Allis Chalmers or New Holland.;)

Latest resources

Back