• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

John Deere is looking for FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They stopped into our airport with some regularity when I was a line guy. Pilots all seemed to like what they did and were all great to work with. I know they have at least 2 C-750s. Good luck!

It would almost be worth a little less than standard pay just so you could use thier callsigh "JohnDeere"

ROKIT88

I have a hat and lawnmower. You think I have a shot! Single Pilot experience? WTF?

Last edited:
Want John Deere FO:

I pay $30 a weekend, QOL is high. Not much raking or weeding. 401K is available for those willing to do painting.

JD flight was a little unstable a few years back - they had a challenger that they traded for a GV then sold the GV after only a year or two - but things appear to have settled down and they seem to be Citation flyers for the long-run. This is the low-down I got from one of their pilots combined with info from a family member employee (not aviation). Deere is a decent company to work for and I'm sure the pay & bennie's are par for the course. If you can handle living in the Quad-Cities go for it.

They had one of the best chief pilots in the industry, Scott L. They fired him then sold their low time GV for $27 million. Neither move was particularly smart. Makes me wonder how the rest of the place is run.

GV

Latest resources

Back