• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

John Deere is looking for FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$27 million, I'll take two. My last employer just sold his low time, high 1400's serial number G4 for not much less.

GVFlyer said:
They had one of the best chief pilots in the industry, Scott L. They fired him then sold their low time GV for $27 million. Neither move was particularly smart. Makes me wonder how the rest of the place is run.

GV

I had the pleasure of interviewing with him for a position several years back (prior to all this stuff happening). A true gentleman in every sense. The facility was incredible - perhaps among the best. I did not get the job but I always wondered what happened there. Whatever it was happened very quickly and was extensive.
It had a good vibe.

Nice avatar !
FlyingFisherman said:
They stopped into our airport with some regularity when I was a line guy. Pilots all seemed to like what they did and were all great to work with. I know they have at least 2 C-750s. Good luck!

Shamus said:
Where are they based out of? My old man is next-door neighbors with his grand daughter (something like that).

Moline, IL - KMLI. Deere has facilities on both sides of the river but HQ is in Moline along with the aviation department.

I toured the facility about 2 1/2 years ago when they had one CX and a VII. Beautiful hangar and pilot offices, and a really nice CP who took time out of his day to show us around.

inthewind,

Did things not work out at NJA? I thought that you had a class date with us. Either way best of luck with Deere. Coming from a farming background, Deere is the best out there. They are very stable right now and will be far into the future.

Latest resources

Back