Job Openings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like Walmart is looking for a Senior Manager of Flight Operations

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSee...D&siteid=cbindeed&Job_DID=J3G69K7081V1DQSBYSS

Quals:

Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in Aviation Management and 4 years experience in flight operations or related field OR Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Dispatcher License and 4 years experience in flight operations or related field OR 5 years experience in flight operations or related field.
" 1 year of supervisory experience. Additional Preferred Qualifications * Pilot certification in complex aircrafts (for example, turboprop, jet).

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSee...D&siteid=cbindeed&Job_DID=J3G69K7081V1DQSBYSS

Quals:

Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in Aviation Management and 4 years experience in flight operations or related field OR Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Dispatcher License and 4 years experience in flight operations or related field OR 5 years experience in flight operations or related field.
" 1 year of supervisory experience. Additional Preferred Qualifications * Pilot certification in complex aircrafts (for example, turboprop, jet).

Is this exempt from their policy of working employees only 29Hrs a week so they don't have to pay health bennies?

Quals:

Don't know....still thinkin bout a greeter position in a few years....

Did I hear that you're trading one desert oasis tourist destination for another?

Correctomundo, this oasis has a "slightly" different way of life than the other one at +4Z. Needless to say I am glad to be back! The other place got real stale after awhile.

I feel real comfortable with my new employer and location. Seems a good fit for me. However I do not look forward to paying taxes, rent, etc. again.

Best wishes, Walt!

Things are good here. If you are going to the place that I think you are going to, say hi to you know who and to S.S. I worked with this person at EZ. They are good people.

Welcome back to 'merika by the way.

I feel real comfortable with my new employer and location. Seems a good fit for me. However I do not look forward to paying taxes, rent, etc. again.

Welcome home, PTG! Now, pay Uncle Sam his due...you've been slacking.

Speaking of slacking...time to update that blog of yours.

Latest resources

Back