Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite (SoCal Phenom 100 Operator) Updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called CAE and the sim won't be up and running until june 15th. So I doubt that they will call until another couple of weeks. I was in the friday group and haven't heard nothing. Good luck to all of us.

Jeez-wonder if they looking for people who aren't TOO experienced?

I think you needed to do really well on the TMAAT mterview. From that group they probably favored those with recent quality captain experience.

Sorry to hear that guys. One of the guys I know got the no answer as well and I haven't talked to the other guy who interviewed on the 2nd day. I would say that we should give JetSuite 6 months to show it can work and grow and then you guys reapply again if you are not already gainfully employed. They have quite a few Phenoms on order...

I really like the JetSuite model and I hope it works. I'd love to hear from the guys who get hired (experience, hours, location, etc.). Is there a certain profile they were looking for? That would be good to know since I am certainly considering applying down the line myself. Kudos to those people who were hired.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back