Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite (SoCal Phenom 100 Operator) Updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shamu, can you give us a hint of what the pay will be, since you seem to be employed there?

Well, I guess people shouldn't expect GV pay to fly a Phenom 100... I presume, but do not know any details, that pay would equate to CJ1 or Premier Jet Part 135 pay for the SoCal area - right? At least initially. The Phenom is roughly the same size as a Premier Jet (but not as fast).

Does anyone know what a Part 135 CJ1/Premier Jet/Lear PIC and SIC make in the SoCal area? Are we talking $65K to start for Captain and $40K for FO? It doesn't help that there are tons of furloughed pilots available...

Not sure about the schedule but would also like to know that when anyone gets details.

Anyone have details (or estimates) on starting pay (PIC and SIC) on the Phenom and the schedule? What about other domiciles and how soon they could open?

Please share when those details become available...

Saturday morning. I was told I would be getting an email with the exact time but I have not received it yet.

I will be going to the get together Friday night assuming it's still on, the guy who called me about the interview didn't mention it.

No idea! If you look at the website and other articles their planning on 12 a/c by the end of 2009. Then two per month there after. Two pilot crews and never single pilot. 12x2 is 24, and depending on if they'll have a schedule or not I'll guess for now that the number would be 2.5 pilots per a/c. Just a guess.

I'm sure there will be more info available in the next few weeks.

Tex

Got an interview also on the 2nd. Also wondering why no one knows what the pay will be. I am assuming VLJ= low money. I may be wrong though.

Latest resources

Back