• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetDirect

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LearJT has a point you should leave as soon as you can. If your not under contract, which if you are I would look at ways trying to get out of it. I know that one base lost 3 pilots in course of 4 days. They are hurting for pilots and can't seem to find any. Either they are too picky or pilots dont want to go there. I have some dealing with them. I used to work at one of their bases. Go at your own risk!

My understanding is that chief among reasons Sentient acquired TAG was to get some management horsepower that is apparently lacking at JetDirect. I would say as long as TAG Management stays in place, things will shape up in the long run. The question is, will it be worth it to tolerate the turmoil for a year or more while the bad eggs are shoved out...

if indeed flyfly that the "Bad eggs" are picked out....... i will take it all with a grain of salt........... I think they are still too busy looking out for new acquisitions(sp) etc. while they are not looking in and getting a handle on why their flight crews are leaving. most companies acquired were having problems and to just acquire them is not enough

LNJ,

If you are unhappy then leave. No one forces you to stay.

You know I never do understand ********************ty attitudes like this.

It's like you think there are only two choices in dealing with a job that abuses you, Quit or accept it. Well that's lame. How about stand up and fight for better compensation or treatment. How about complain to make things better. It's a supply and demand issue. These kind of employers don't give a ******************** about you, only about how you can make them money. And for some reason if that is not OK, then your suppose to just quit. Bullcrap.

If you are a professional that do your job like your suppose to, then you should be compensated like a professional. And if your not, then you should complain, bitch, and work with your fellow employees to make things better.

This attitude of well if you don't like it leave, is pathetic, and it just supports the company's attitude of "having this job is a privilege".

You know I never do understand ********************ty attitudes like this.

It's like you think there are only two choices in dealing with a job that abuses you, Quit or accept it. Well that's lame. How about stand up and fight for better compensation or treatment. How about complain to make things better. It's a supply and demand issue. These kind of employers don't give a ******************** about you, only about how you can make them money. And for some reason if that is not OK, then your suppose to just quit. Bullcrap.

If you are a professional that do your job like your suppose to, then you should be compensated like a professional. And if your not, then you should complain, bitch, and work with your fellow employees to make things better.

This attitude of well if you don't like it leave, is pathetic, and it just supports the company's attitude of "having this job is a privilege".

if this is how you feel why didn't you just stay at your first employer and shape into the exact dream job you wanted?

That is how I feel.

Everyone must start out some where, and it normally isn't there dream job. So that's your first job. But once you gain skills and experience you can and should ask for more or take a career advancement. Once you gain professional skills and experience then your not moving on for a career advancement, IE a pic position or jet position, or international position etc.

But your attitude of take what they give you or move on is lame. How about offer your skills and exerience and expect to be compensated like a professional. Too many people lower there standards to fly. I think the industry doesn't have as much of a supply as they once did, so pilots can ask for more.

Latest resources

Back