Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rerouted

What Dream?
I see Jetdirect keeps posting the same HPN jobs over and over again on Climbto350.com....over the course of the last 6 months. To me this tends to point to lousy pay, QOL etc...anybody have any details?

jet direct

i had a buddy who used to be there during the merger and he said it sucked...pay sucked, schedule sucked and management sucked....hope this helps

Stay away. Idiots run the place.

Thats actually not true at all. If you think about what has happened at Jet Direct in the last year, there are very clearly some incredibly bright, successful people invovled. They are, afterall, now the largest in the business with 150 aircraft nationwide.

I think its entirely premature to judge these guys until they are done with the roll-up phase. If they are struggling a year from now, I will be shocked. I would be more surprised if they had anything less than 200 airplanes.

Patience my friends. Rome wasn't built in a day and nor will this giant of a company be either.

Thats actually not true at all. If you think about what has happened at Jet Direct in the last year, there are very clearly some incredibly bright, successful people invovled. They are, afterall, now the largest in the business with 150 aircraft nationwide.
What? Because they are the largest in the business, you now equate them with being the brightest? They have simply have had the largest capital infusion in the past 12 months with the buyouts. Doesn't make them the brightest, most successful in the industry.
Pilots can be so myopic.

They offered me a position in HPN for $75,000.

With a family, thats not even close.

Latest resources

Back