• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue's Problem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd be happy to do job fairs. I'll look for yes men, with fine janitorial skills, with an inclination to accept subpar retirement and benefits, so as to secure proper bonuses for management. These intrepid blue clad candidates will be the dregs of the industry and just happy to have a job. Wait, that won't be any different than the current recruitment team.

No dog in this fight...But...didn't you sign up for the same thing you're accusing new hires of doing? Only I suspect you signed up when there were more jobs to go around. As of right now JB is about the only gig in town.

If I remember correctly, back in the day there were even more JB pilots in the back helping clean up. i assume this was your date of hire demographic?

Apparently, the majority of jetBlue pilots are willing to take whatever Daddy deems to give them.

We have talked about this before and more than likely, the group will eventually see the light. The last election was very close, but the TWA lawsuit win against ALPA apparently swayed quite a few, and the anti union forces used that to full effect.

There is no "problem at JetBlue". If you don't like it please leave.

I truly hope you go out on disability. The only way for idiots like you to realize that there are HUGE PROBLEMS at Jetblue is for something horrible like this to happen to you.

Yea buddy... It's magical and happy with safety integrity fun caring and passion! Until one of those things doesn't fit the jbu managment mold, even if they tell you its ok today, tomorrow it is not. Then... You can exercise your complaint via the open door direct relationship... Oh yea and don't get sick!

If you don't like it leave... Spare me

This is why there should be a 1st year probation at JetBlue. One of the pilots running for PVC here has used this very argument when addressing some of JetBlue's deficiencies. He too is a first year guy.

They just haven't been here long enough to understand the implications. Can't fault them too much, I didn't understand it very well then either. But I did have sense to not post my ignorance on a public board.

Says you.

This place is the most contrived, Orwellian, controlled, sneaky, and dishonest company I have ever worked for. Everything they say and do is suspect. They've been playing us for a decade now and yes, that IS a problem.

And no...

...I won't be starting over.

They sold us a pretty fancy package 10 years ago and I won't leave until I get it, or I get the honor of inflating the RAT in front of Forest Hills.

Game, set, and match for the bluebelles.

Brilliant retort...used by JetBlue apologists the world over when the facts are just too much.

Don't make it better...no no no...just leave.

Brilliant...:rolleyes:

Wow. Ignorance is bliss. I'm pretty happy here but anyone who actually cares to pay attention a little can see we need some fixing.

Flamebait perhaps?

Latest resources

Back