JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jointops,

Nice to see you again on the boards. Always nice to hear your perspective...

Good luck to all...

Trying to get a handle on what total compensation for a notional second year FO might be who flies an average line. The 1 1/2 pay rate above 70 or 75 hours makes it a bit harder than extrapolating the hourly rate out. Do the trips tend to be 3 or 4 days? What is the reserve callout times? Any other info appreciated.
Sorry if these are basic questions. Just started to give JB serious thought and this is part of the initial information gathering phase.
6000TT, 4000Turb, 1200 TPIC. All civ. Don't know anyone at JB. Those numbers realistic or do I have a ways to go?
At work, no accesss to a spell checker for you pedantic types.

Hey Albie,

I never left. However, unless I can add additional, positive input to a thread, I don't engage. Too much flak flying around on these forums. Many more people are more eloquent and certainly more intelligent than I.

But thanks for thinking of me. I always keep track of your posts.

Happy landings.

I had some gouge from Air Inc. They were all "Tell me about a time" type questions from previous interviews. When I got to NY, I found out that Mr. Melonas had changed all the questions because the previous interviewers' answers seemed rehursed. But it was a good practice.

For those of you that interviewed 20th/21st of September and moved to phase 2, has any of your references been contacted yet? any other signs of progress? any news?, I'm anxiously waiting......

Nope. Not yet. The email mentioned that we would get infomation about the aircraft decision this week. Anyone got that?

Have not heard if any references have been called and still waiting for the packet about aircraft picks. Does anyone know at what point during the background check JB will call your current employer?

Latest resources

Back