JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smoking Man said:
It is not uncommon for the Emails to go out on Friday and on Monday.

:)

I appreciate the good words! I guess I'm one of the few who didn't get an e-mail "yet" but thats ok. I'll happily try again in 6 months. Still have a little hope as long as the letter doesn't come but, I'm a realist and more importantly, employed. Nevertheless I will still try to get on until I get there. Interviewing there was interviewing for my last job as far as I'm concerned...... Congratulations you guys!!! Excellent Job!!

The official numbers are 107 of 161 were passed into Phase 2.

Guam,
Potentially, some might be offered class dates in mid October. The E-190 classes are full for Oct, but that could change as the dynamics of the pilot's needs change.

Happy landings.

thanks jointops!

Irish, good luck, something good will happen to you soon, if not this, something better for you.

easy to say, but well, hang in there.

guam

Congrats Manny, hopefully the background checks won't take as long as usual. I hear they are really behind the 8 ball for crews right now.

how long for the background checks?????????

I personaly like the 320 for FLL base.

The 190's deliveries have been put on hold for a little bit because Embraer screwed up the configuration or something like that. So it is my assumption hat f you go for the A320 you will get a class a little quicker. If you go for the EMB190, you will get the upgrade quick. Seniority vs. upgrade, your choice.

Irishav8r said:
I appreciate the good words! I guess I'm one of the few who didn't get an e-mail "yet" but thats ok. I'll happily try again in 6 months. Still have a little hope as long as the letter doesn't come but, I'm a realist and more importantly, employed. Nevertheless I will still try to get on until I get there. Interviewing there was interviewing for my last job as far as I'm concerned...... Congratulations you guys!!! Excellent Job!!
Irish:

You're not alone in the group with no email yet....still waiting myself, but after no emails today, really starting to wonder. As some other people have posted, I have heard through my friends at JetBlue that they had to wait over "2" days to get their emails, and one guy never even got an email, although he passed phase 1. All that being said, not too confident right now about my chances. Someone else that I interviewed with is still waiting too. Maybe we are just part of the 50 or so who did not make it, if that gouge is correct.

Best of luck to everyone, no matter what happens, will keep plugging away.

Latest resources

Back