Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
next interview dates

Hey
does anybody know when we are interviewing next? Have heard 10Jan as a rumor. I have a buddy getting an interview and was hoping for something in Dec. Thanks guys and welcome aboard!

banger said:
Hey
does anybody know when we are interviewing next? Have heard 10Jan as a rumor. I have a buddy getting an interview and was hoping for something in Dec. Thanks guys and welcome aboard!

I heard that too.

back form Bali, waves were good, now just waiting for jetBlue to call.

i have a friend interveiwing Nov.2.

when Karen called for the interview, she offered Nov. 2 and 3 if I couldn't interview SEP 20.

good luck to all waiting!

hola Jose

Nov. classes

Hey guys,

Anybody get a call for a November class from the September interview? Any idea what class dates are available? I thought I read somewhere Nov. 9th and Nov. 23rd were the two start dates. 23rd does not sound right because it is the day before Thanksgiving. Any info appreciated!

Yes!!!

Hi guys,

I just got the call frmo Ms. Verna Kay yesterday. I interviewed on September 30th, and I was offered my choice of Nov. 9th for the A320, or Nov. 30th if I wanted the E190. After I started breathing again, I asked to attend the Nov. 9th A320 class, and walked into the Chief Pilot's office and tendered my resignation. First round is on me!

Good Luck,
Bob

Bob_Sacamano said:
I just got the call frmo Ms. Verna Kay yesterday...

<snipped>

After I started breathing again, I asked to attend the Nov. 9th A320 class, and walked into the Chief Pilot's office and tendered my resignation. First round is on me!

Congratulations and good luck to you!

Latest resources

Back