• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are emails going out so fast? I cant imagine they sent all the emails out 2 days after the interview? Anyone know if more will go out next week?

It is not uncommon for the Emails to go out on Friday and on Monday.

:)

Lake Alice said:
Why are emails going out so fast? I cant imagine they sent all the emails out 2 days after the interview? Anyone know if more will go out next week?

Lake,

I've heard of some emails going out over the weekend, and the following Monday. I think they try to get them out by Friday if possible, though. If one has not heard by the following week, then there's a good chance that they were not moved to Phase II. As you know, those not selected are notified by snail mail.

Anyone not selected, shouldn't feel that they did something wrong, or think "What should I have done differently?" It's just this crazy business. I've seen some very sharp people, with great personalities, get turned down over the years. We've had Mgmt. pilots at JetBlue that were declined in their initial interview.

Just a few of my thoughts. Good luck to everyone.

DW

phase 2 email

Received a very nice email yesterday about 245pm as well. Wondering if it was just the 20 SEP applicants that got the good news this early. Anyone from the 21st group hear yet?

21 Sep. Yes!

I interviewed on the 21st of September and received the email on Friday.

There were a lot of highly qualified people interviewing that day. JB has a great pool of talent to choose from.

I have friend who interviewed and is waiting to hear. It took my group, aug. 5th, 7 days to hear.

Don't get too stressed out folks!

When I was hired just over a year ago it took them two weeks to notify me because of some glitch with the e-mails. Hang in there.

GP

Congratulations everyone! Most people do make it through Phase II, Phase I has a much lower success rate. That being said, I do occassionally hear about guys who don't make it through Phase II. Most of them lied about something during the process, but a few are mysteries.

The next 6-8 weeks (for some 12) will seem to drag on forever! Some guys will hear a little earlier, if all your previous employers send in your records quickly. It's worth the wait!

according to the recruitment staff, they said people from the 20th and 21st interviews will be in class October, so less than 3 to 4 weeks notice.!!

I hope for everyone in Phase to to be successful!!!

Latest resources

Back