JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mannyaplus11 said:
Yep, furloughed AA from Oct 2001, nice to be back in the 121 world again after 4 years.

Just finished reading some threads on JetBlue on C&R today for the first time in forever. Now that you are hired at B6, don't expect to welcomed with open arms there. You have now become public enemy number one and you are now a member of one of the most "arrogant" pilot groups (JetBlue, that is)
Seems to be a fair amount of disdain for JetBlue on that website.

Let's see, I am now considered public enemy number one at AA. I wonder why? They've done so much for me:
1. 9 days notice of furlough vs. 30 days required by contract
2. No furlough pay-oh well, I was only there 3 months, I wasn't expecting much.
3. NO jumpseat privileges
4. NO travel privileges
5. Lots of "I got mine, let them get theirs" attitudes on their website.

Honestly, I enjoyed my time at AA, short as it was, but, I have to provide for my family, and if I am going to be held in contempt, so be it. I wan't expecting to be recalled back there anytime soon.

Giggity said:
Just finished reading some threads on JetBlue on C&R today for the first time in forever. Now that you are hired at B6, don't expect to welcomed with open arms there. You have now become public enemy number one and you are now a member of one of the most "arrogant" pilot groups (JetBlue, that is)

Is C&R an AA website/forum or something?

Giggity said:

This is cool not only are we number one with customers, but another pilot group thinks we are as cool as John Dillinger. Awsome.

:cool:

Last edited:
Cry and rant

Giggity said:

Mannyaplus11, welcome! As I am sure you will welcome your AA counterparts to your newly named arrogant js! C&R stands for "cry and rant" I guess..? I hear B6 is also the reason for global warming.

mannyaplus11 said:
Let's see, I am now considered public enemy number one at AA. I wonder why? They've done so much for me:
1. 9 days notice of furlough vs. 30 days required by contract
2. No furlough pay-oh well, I was only there 3 months, I wasn't expecting much.
3. NO jumpseat privileges
4. NO travel privileges
5. Lots of "I got mine, let them get theirs" attitudes on their website.

Honestly, I enjoyed my time at AA, short as it was, but, I have to provide for my family, and if I am going to be held in contempt, so be it. I wan't expecting to be recalled back there anytime soon.

C'mon, get with the program. Sure it sucks being furloughed with a family. But you are supposed to find a job that is suitable to the AA guys that aren't furloughed. You know, for the good of the profession. SUCK IT UP! (sarcasm)

Latest resources

Back