JetBlue September 20 interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nick of time!!

Hey Puke, I was pullin for you! Now I can relax too!

See you guys at the mixer on the 29th?

Steve Di.

Congrats guys!!!! I also got the call for the class on the 30th...the waiting is finally over, I can't wait to joint the "blue side"!

As far as I know they haven't called any of the Nov. 2nd/3rd interviewees yet. I have several friends in Phase 2 anxiously waiting... I was in Phase 2 for over 7 weeks.....I was going crazy!

I have one story....my friend in class that started the 9th, said there is a retired air force guy that retired on the 30 of Oct and interviewed on the 3rd and started classs on the 9th!! wow? I think he retired from eglin.

congrats to all! especially Kaki and Stanki, you guys where sweatin it, i was feeeling bad for you dudes, it's awesome you are in. it's great for all of us. I hear alot from my friend in class, it is truly amazing how he describes everything there!!!!!

Guam360 said:
I have one story....my friend in class that started the 9th, said there is a retired air force guy that retired on the 30 of Oct and interviewed on the 3rd and started classs on the 9th!! wow? I think he retired from eglin.

congrats to all! especially Kaki and Stanki, you guys where sweatin it, i was feeeling bad for you dudes, it's awesome you are in. it's great for all of us. I hear alot from my friend in class, it is truly amazing how he describes everything there!!!!!

Story is correct

Latest resources

Back