• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC/ Atkins and Co. Compensation video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta love the internet.. I read your reply and assume that you are criticizing my use of TOO. I then correct you only to see your reply, reread my post and realize that I typed it with TO instead of TOO..

Correcting you and I am the one that screwed it up !!!

Deleted.

What's the point? Some people just choose to walk through life angry, bitter and with an elitist chip on their shoulder.

Last edited:
Here's one way to look at it. Management's job is to always try and earn more money and cut costs. No problem with that, that's their job and we all want our companies to be profitable. The problem is, management always goes after the low hanging fruit to save money. The easier it is to cut an expense, the quicker they will capitalize on it. Which isn't always wrong, but.....with no CBA, pilot compensation is a major "low hanging fruit" it's very easy to take advantage of pilots.

Thought I would bump this to reiterate this point. All airlines go through ups and downs, without a CBA, management can treat pilot compensation as a convenient place to look for savings to their bottom line
Good luck guys.

Thought I would bump this to reiterate this point. All airlines go through ups and downs, without a CBA, management can treat pilot compensation as a convenient place to look for savings to their bottom line
Good luck guys.

As they have for years.....

Reasons to vote for ALPA representation:

Access to the ALPA online forum

ALPA lanyard for your ID

A gold tiepin in the shape of wings

Nice glossy covered magazine

You can deduct your ALPA dues when you file taxes

You can add free burrito, I know I got mine in Boston on Monday.

Here's one way to look at it. Management's job is to always try and earn more money and cut costs. No problem with that, that's their job and we all want our companies to be profitable. The problem is, management always goes after the low hanging fruit to save money. The easier it is to cut an expense, the quicker they will capitalize on it. Which isn't always wrong, but.....with no CBA, pilot compensation is a major "low hanging fruit" it's very easy to take advantage of pilots.
The maturation curve of the FNG at least this time was steep. Sometime it is flat and prolonged.

Good job ASA_A.

Latest resources

Back