• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC/ Atkins and Co. Compensation video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How are the us air and am west pay rates? How about the united and continental rates until just a few DAYS ago? Remember, united and continental have been bringing our rates DOWN until a few days ago. Grass is not always so much greener. I'm still waiting to meet a happy united, continental, us air, American pilot....

However, I AGREE WITH YOU, that jb better show me the money. I will leave in a heartbeat if they don't.

Selective memory

Yea... people will quickly forget the CH11s, furloughs, housing bubble, oil spike and financial meltdown of the past ten years.

Don't even mention the despicable USAirways merger fiasco and their contract rates. Or the UAL shrinkage and poor pay.

Flip a switch now and all is better in the world and new contracts are here.

That being said, Dave and the BOD will once again will do the bare minimum to keep the mustachioed mafia off the property.

I anticipate dangling the wide bodies out there next. "We won't be able to get our 5/10 A330s if you ....."

Who cares?... vote with your feet.

"Remember, united and continental have been bringing our rates DOWN until a few days ago."

So says the Jetblue Pilot.

Looking forward to my 16%-19% pay raise on Jan 1, 2014. Not holding my breath though.

I think the perspective new hires should pay close attention to this presentation. It speaks volumes about how JB does business.

"Remember, united and continental have been bringing our rates DOWN until a few days ago."

So says the Jetblue Pilot.

Classic isn't it? I have little respect for this group of pilots that has done nothing but ride the coat tails of this industry. JetBlue's horrible pay rates 12 years ago helped to lower the bar and force many pilots down to our rates at the time. So many in this group look down at other groups that have fought a hard battle over the last 10 years.

Latest resources

Back