• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Proud To Be The First To Drop Health Coverage For Labor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Impressive bigotry. Your mother must be proud. You sure you don't want to blame the Jews or Blacks too?

Really? Where did I say anything disparaging against homosexuals?

You don't see the legitimate irony of one of the most gay friendly compaies in history using Obama to justify screwing their own people? I say it speaks to their character.

It's corporate hypocrisy worthy of a 60 Minutes segment.

Let see...read every thread about JetBlue you have posted in. Examples are numerous....and obviously I'm not he only one that sees it. Case closed!

Very weak. And about me being a company guy at pinnacle? Since you agreed with the troll, let's hear it.

Spin those facts smarta$$ troll.

Just because your life of mediocrity is adequate doesnt mean that the lives of the other 99% should be.

Your part of the problem not the solution,, honestly you just dont realize it

As I have said before, I am pro union. Always have been. I have not and will not defend these healthcare plans. I have never said I am satisfied with the benefits or contractual rights here. You are talking out your a$$.

As I have said before, I am pro union. Always have been. I have not and will not defend these healthcare plans. I have never said I am satisfied with the benefits or contractual rights here. You are talking out your a$$.

Pro CBA....

music to my ears. Thank you.

I work for a legacy with bad insurance. This is not just a Jetblue problem.

Here's a summary of my health insurance.

premium for a family about @230/month
family deductible $3000 with 80/20 coverage after that
maximum out of pocket $5000+$3000 deductible-$1500 they give you to make the plan seem okay=$6500 out of pocket

max out of pocket is just that.....duductable is included

Very weak. And about me being a company guy at pinnacle? Since you agreed with the troll, let's hear it.[/QUOTE

Not weak, very true. Just because you don't realize it, doesn't make it weak, false, etc. Not for nothing, why would many on here agree with me? Hmmmmm.... BTW, couldn't care less about Pinnacle, this is a JB thread. So there, you heard it.

I have my opinion, and whether you like it or not doesn't concern me. Live with it.

Hockeypilot,

The new Plan is 2600 deductible for family, plus 20% coinsurance to $7000.

Worst case, you are looking at $9600 out of pocket.

ER visit is no longer $150, it's now deductible+20% up to $7000.

Latest resources

Back