• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Proud To Be The First To Drop Health Coverage For Labor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetblue is so pathetic that the homosexuals running this place are actually attempting to blame the collapse of our health plans on Obama even when they started the process 8 years ago and they know full well that jetblue doesn't even OFFER a "cadilac" plan to tax.

They don't care at all if their twisted "values" convince 10,000 people to vilify the first President to support their right to marry. They ONLY care about their stock grants and their bonuses.

Money beats "values" EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Gotta love "flexibility" ..... in every sense of the word.

Smarta$$ is just a dumbA$$.. I can guarantee you that he was one of the company rats at 9e who ran to the gate to get a ontime and drop the brake while the cargo door is open. I mean this guy will go above and beyond to defend jetblue at any cost. Now that's some serious koolaid poisoning.

Smarta$$ is just a dumbA$$.. I can guarantee you that he was one of the company rats at 9e who ran to the gate to get a ontime and drop the brake while the cargo door is open. I mean this guy will go above and beyond to defend jetblue at any cost. Now that's some serious koolaid poisoning.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. He wasn't defending the horrible health care changes, he was just pointing out that Obamacare wasn't to blame. JetBlue is to blame.

Jetblue is so pathetic that the homosexuals running this place are actually attempting to blame the collapse of our health plans on Obama even when they started the process 8 years ago and they know full well that jetblue doesn't even OFFER a "cadilac" plan to tax.

Impressive bigotry. Your mother must be proud. You sure you don't want to blame the Jews or Blacks too?

3035168.jpg

Impressive bigotry. Your mother must be proud. You sure you don't want to blame the Jews or Blacks too?

I agree!

Latest resources

Back