• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue or spirit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm at jetblue and I like it but honestly I just don't see the growth happening here. If your here already great but if your at the bottom be ready for years and years of reserve. If you live in NYC by all means come over.

I would take the bottom of the list at Jetblue. :)

Not "YOU" personally, the general industry YOU.

I refuse to believe I'm special enough to win the lotto 6 times.:rolleyes: Besides the fact that the "you won the lottery" phrase needs to go away when associated with any airline gig- (I know you weren't saying that, just too close for comfort given airline pilot reality)
Just curious why you'd say that? Impossible to get any US airline job? Or a job worth having?

No, take the emotion out and think logically. You don't work for Eagle anymore. Wish ya did!

Nope, I sure dont. But blaming jetblue's problems on people who dont even work at the company is just passing the buck. Look around you at the people who have been at the company for a long time and dont want ALPA, that is a much more aggregious failure in my opinion.

I refuse to believe I'm special enough to win the lotto 6 times.:rolleyes: Besides the fact that the "you won the lottery" phrase needs to go away when associated with any airline gig- (I know you weren't saying that, just too close for comfort given airline pilot reality)
Just curious why you'd say that? Impossible to get any US airline job? Or a job worth having?

Both. Unless you consider 20k a year at XJT or SkyWest with 10 year upgrades a "career" This industry peaked 20 years ago. Being an Airline pilot is yesterdays blacksmith. We're on the way out the door.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back