• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue or spirit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed with jetblue and am in phase2. I also have a interview coming up at spirit. If I get the job at spirit I will take it.
Thanks for all that replied.
I see that spirit had a mou for an additional 75 aircraft I wish I knew what the chances that this mou will come true?

Been good Lear. Flying Lears part 91 for about 7 years. Thinking about heading back to the airlines to get a little better control of my schedule but the commute and/or pay cut has me concerned.

Golden handcuffs and whatnot.

Drop me a pm sometime.

I myself am in a situation similar to yours. I think each person has a different situation so you have to do what is best for you. Airplane orders are nothing until the aircraft is on property whereas the retirements at legacies are certain no matter what some naysayers will say. If you don't care that you fly an airbus for the rest of your career go with spirit. Some people don't care about this, others do its all about you

I interviewed with jetblue and am in phase2. I also have a interview coming up at spirit. If I get the job at spirit I will take it.
Thanks for all that replied.
I see that spirit had a mou for an additional 75 aircraft I wish I knew what the chances that this mou will come true?

Congrats on the interview and good luck with JetBlue. Is there a trick to getting called for an interview at JetBlue? I don't know anyone there. I'm military mostly all multi-engine turboprop.

Spirit is attempting to firm up the MOU. Perhaps that is a good question to ask at your interview.
Already Done On December 29, 2011, Spirit Airlines, Inc. entered into Amendment No. 11 to the Airbus A320 Family Purchase Agreement, by and between the Company and Airbus S.A.S. (legal successor to AVSA S.A.R.L.) dated as of May 5, 2004, and eight separate letter agreements related thereto . The Airbus Amendment represents the definitive agreement memorializing the Memorandum of Understanding, previously announced on November 15, 2011, for an order of 75 A320 family aircraft consisting of 30 of the existing aircraft model and 45 A320 NEO (New Engine Option) aircraft. These aircraft are scheduled for delivery from 2016 through 2021 and are in addition to the 31 aircraft scheduled to be delivered under the Company's existing order from 2012 through 2015.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back