jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That Guy said:
C'mon guys, just cause we haven't heard anything in 11 weeks doesn't make us losers...it makes us...well...exceptionally patient and understanding, given that our lives are effectively on hold, our families don't know what to expect, in my case I have to move out of my family out of our house and sell it, and my current job is like suffering constant Chinese water torture.

I'm telling you, we're going to look back one day and laugh....

Especially with the help of Zipperhead's boat and some tasty BEvERages!

KTF!!!

-TG

WOW! TG I thought you said we were in the same situation? If thats the case I am going to start priming the pump now for the Zipperhead's sailing extravaganza. Man I thought just quiting my job was bad, but I think your deal takes the cake. Hang in there I know we will be laughing about it soon (or somebody will be laughing at us) either way at least someone is laughing. BTW: the quarter deck is a great place count me in for that too!!!! I am not sure, but this airline deal is starting to sound like a good time.

KjKIL

I realise how bad it sucks to get shot down after the long wait but try and keep your head up. I was dissapointed the same way in 2003 but by keeping a good attitude and motivation landed a pretty good job 3 months later. I am still trying to land an interview with JetBlue because it is a company that I am highly interested in but because I kept my head up I now also have a secure future where I am.

Keep trying dude, good men cannot be held down!!! (unless your in Bangkok, but that is a different story)

Take it easy;
Helmsmen

FYI to you guys, my PRIA is being Fed Ex'ed as we speak. Hopefully see you guys back in my adoped home of Central FL soon.
Loser #4 (I believe) IdlewildClimb

Patiently Waiting #1: Zipperhead
Patiently Waiting #2: JetADawg
Patiently Waiting #3: That Guy
Patiently Waiting #4: IdleWildClimb
Patiently Waiting #5: ?

JetADawg said:
Patiently Waiting #5: ?

If I'm being held up by USIS and don't know about it (I haven't received ANY phone calls), that would suck big time.

KTF, bros!

Patiently Waiting #5: J3 Driver

Nothing yet!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back