• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Update from me, I had my company FedEx my records. Checked the tracking number online this morning found out the form I filled out to request my file had the wrong mailing address on it. Another day of limbo for me.

You guys are killing me! I will save some beers for you in Orlando. I am heading out Monday.

J3 Driver said:
I have know idea, but does anybody have that number to Truck Masters? I think I am going to need it.

I'm right there with ya, brother. 'Cept my rig is gonna be a Kenworth, red and white, and my sidekick is going to be a beer-drinking chimp, 'cause my wife won't ride around the country with me - that's for certain!

Shot down

kjkil said:
Just got a call...thanks but no thanks....try again in 6 months...They could not tell me for sure but Dean said that lack of Turbine PIC is mostlikely what did it.
Good luck to the rest of you.

I got the " Thanks but no thanks " call today too. Told me I did not have the points required!!! No space shuttle landings, oh well.. I guess 7000+ PIC jet flying ex-presidents and a CEO for a fortune 100 company and a masters in engineering from MIT doesn't count for much. She told me I could re-apply in six months, I said "thanks but no thanks" Good luck to you all and fly safe.

cessnaxdriver said:
I got the " Thanks but no thanks " call today too. Told me I did not have the points required!!! No space shuttle landings, oh well.. I guess 7000+ PIC jet flying ex-presidents and a CEO for a fortune 100 company and a masters in engineering from MIT doesn't count for much. She told me I could re-apply in six months, I said "thanks but no thanks" Good luck to you all and fly safe.

Well!! I think tomorrow I will go and beg for my old job back. As much as I want to work for jetBlue I do have a family to think of and this is starting to look pretty bad. I sure would feel better if someone else got a class date.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back