• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exceptionally patient outstanding future JetBlue gear swinger (EPOFJBGS, pronounced E-poff-J-bags) #1: Zipperhead
EPOFJBGS #2: JetADawg
EPOFJBGS #3: That Guy
EPOFJBGS #4: ?

JetADawg said:
Loser #1 Zipperhead (STILL waiting)
Loser #2 JetADawg (STILL waiting)
Loser #3
Loser #4
Loser #5

Loser # 3 J3 Driver LETS GO!!!!!

By the way I was not advocating calling anyone! In my case they called me and therefore I respond with e-mails. I had a name and e-mail address because they left them for me. I would definitely not try to get any information about your phase 2 status. When I received my initial call from USIS I was given a fax number to send my records to and a contact person to get in touch with to verify that they have received my forms. I had to track my employers down and get them to send the paperwork in. I am with TG, I would not just start calling around (except your past employers) looking for info. Having said that USIS did say that a fax copy of the records is just as good and at this point they would rather have them faxed. If you employer stated that they had sent them then you are just stuck in loser land with the rest of us. If they had not it will not hurt to have them sent to the USIS fax number to be processed (at least thats what I was told by USIS)
So when are we going fishing/diving??

Oh Well,

Just got a call...thanks but no thanks....try again in 6 months...They could not tell me for sure but Dean said that lack of Turbine PIC is mostlikely what did it.
Good luck to the rest of you.

kjkil said:
Just got a call...thanks but no thanks....try again in 6 months...They could not tell me for sure but Dean said that lack of Turbine PIC is mostlikely what did it.

How much turbine PIC did you have? (if you don't mind me asking)

kjkil said:

Sorry to hear that Kjkil! I am sure it is no reflection on you, it is just a tuff industry right now. I hope I don't get that call but if I do I will wait 6 months and reapply, I hope you do the same. Good luck!

kjkil said:

Awww, man...sorry to hear that. Well, I know you, and can say that JetBlue lost out on an excellent individual. I can't believe you've been in Phase II this long and lack of Turbine PIC would eliminate you now. I thought that would have been determined before entry into Phase II.

Well, now, how long until I receive a similar phone call? I'm getting a bit nervous now.

Just gotta KTF -

Latest resources

Back