jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Zipperhead said:
If I'm gonna sit back and relax, I think I'm gonna need a few drinks!!! Which deck is the bar on??? :beer:

Ha ha...speaking of, if we get a break over a weekend, we should drive up to Daytona Beach and go to the Ocean Deck. Great bar, cool atmosphere, live bands, great food. At least it was back in '96....

Sounds good, but even better idea...I recently moved back to the great midwest from Key Largo, and I still have my sailboat down there....Nothing like sailing over to a watering hole with a little Jimmy Buffett playin...

Now if they would just call, we could get on with it. :D

Zipperhead said:
Sounds good, but even better idea...I recently moved back to the great midwest from Key Largo, and I still have my sailboat down there....Nothing like sailing over to a watering hole with a little Jimmy Buffett playin...

Now if they would just call, we could get on with it. :D

Alright, I think that is an awesome idea! Speaking of Jimmy, I saw him in Orlando in '95 or '96...what a blast! Maybe we'll run into him down there! LOL

I'll be glad to donate libations for the cruise...do any fishing off that boat?

Sounds like a setup for a great weekend!

Last edited:
I have done lots of fishing and scuba diving (great ship wreck dives) but don't ususally fish off the sailboat. a little hard trying to man the sails and fish and the same time. I wish I still lived there, it was a blast.......

Zipperhead said:
I have done lots of fishing and scuba diving (great ship wreck dives) but don't ususally fish off the sailboat. a little hard trying to man the sails and fish and the same time. I wish I still lived there, it was a blast.......

I was thinking along the lines of dropping anchor and hanging a line over the side, versus trolling.

That's cool though, I'm all about scuba diving!

Maybe you will live down there again sometime in the future...

Zipperhead said:
Sounds good.....

Loser #1 Zipperhead (STILL waiting)
Loser #2
Loser #3

C'mon guys, just cause we haven't heard anything in 11 weeks doesn't make us losers...it makes us...well...exceptionally patient and understanding, given that our lives are effectively on hold, our families don't know what to expect, in my case I have to move out of my family out of our house and sell it, and my current job is like suffering constant Chinese water torture.

I'm telling you, we're going to look back one day and laugh....

Especially with the help of Zipperhead's boat and some tasty BEvERages!

KTF!!!

-TG

Latest resources

Back