• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the rest of us, I guess we'll also be looking at a Feb 15 class or later now, according to what Mantry said.

Hang tough!

Hey Everybody,
I am one of the Jan 11 12 folks who is starting the wait. All I have for past employers is the USAF and NWA. Any NWA folks out there who can tell me if NWA does a pretty quick job of turning the paperwork?
Thanks
SRT

Got the call from VK last night - also took the Airbus on Feb 15. She said my file just cleared yesterday. It seems the calls are going out a few at a time as the background checks are completed. Your call will come!

The wait is over.

VK called last night. Airbus class on 15 Feb. She mentioned that she would be calling folks over the weekend if she couldn't reach them during the day Friday. Looking forward to meeting everyone in Orlando. Best of luck to those still waiting. Cheers.

StarvingRedtail,
There are quite a few of us from nwa, they were quick to give away my information. Probably glad to get rid of us. JBLU does allow some people to start training without having the background check complete, but then it is a conditional offer until everything clears.

starving redtail, I am a former redtail and was called yesterday for a class. I think NWA got the info back within 3 weeks or so. It was another employer that slowed the process down.

I was a F/E on the 727 in my short tenure at NWA.

Hey Shamrock1 and 727,
You must be relieved to go from red to blue! So the NWA process is quick? Great! Is there anything I can do to "grease the skids"? Anyone know how quick the military/DOD/USAF process is for retirees? Who do you call to get their fire lit?
Thanks,
SRT

The Wait

Has anyone thought about calling either JBlue or USIF??? I know we keep hearing, on this board, that the calls will be coming, but how would we feel after 80 days if we were not in touch through this medium?? Just a thought.

kjkil said:
Has anyone thought about calling either JBlue or USIF??? I know we keep hearing, on this board, that the calls will be coming, but how would we feel after 80 days if we were not in touch through this medium?? Just a thought.

Hang in there!!! I have been in touch with both (they needed some info). After talking to them it is apparent that USIS basically sends your paperwork out and then forgets about it. After it becomes obvious that your paperwork is not coming back they ask for your help. In my case I only had three employers two of which never received the PRIA or DOT form. One of these companies are very small an would not have lost them and the other is a well known FBO with a charter operation (50 jets and 150 pilots) yet they said they could not find their phone number (yes they are an investigation company). Have you contacted your past employers to see if your stuff had been mailed back? If it has not I would have your company fill out another one and fax it back to USIS ASAP. To be honest USIS never called me until I started sending out e-mails. I also heard that we should hear somthing this week!!

J3 thanksfor the info, the interesting thing is that I did contact my previous employers about 6 weeks ago...One returned the PRIA stuff the other had not. I asked them to send it....I recieved my copy 2 dyas later, I assume USIF got it as well....now the question is what else are they looking for? As far as hearing this week...We have heard that for the past 3 weeks....and if we look back at theprevious posts...we all thought we would hear before the holidays....As fo myself, I guess I am just anxious and don't want to be left standing without a chair...I feel like I should be proactive...yet I don't want to step on anyones toes...One more thing, who did you send e-mails out to????

Latest resources

Back