Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have the skateboarder finally responding!!!

No. Not the skateboarder. I am way too old for that. Just a fellow JB pilot who can't understand why 67% chose to not to even have the chance to negotiate their own pay, benefits and workrules.

My post was in response to Cheeta. I hope that he/she isn't falling for the new PWC structure. A few months ago in response to the JBPA filing, Dave said that the "get's it". All he has to do is look at last year's PCRB report to "get it". Instead, he directs his management team to get the pilot group to spin in circles while we fall further and further behind what I was promised many years ago. My post was directed to the pilots who think that another committee with another study is going to accomplish anything.

Quite frankly, I don't understand how you think that I am the "skateboarder".

Sorry for the thread creep.

GP

Maybe it was a gift for his nephew? I've bought some Seaworld stuffed animals and a princess hat at the Disney store for my kids in the Orlando airport--what does that make me?
Circus queen?

Embraer disagrees, hence the name, ERJ-190.

No, not even close to a full-size bin. If more than half the passengers bring a rollaboard, they aren't going to fit, because they have to go sideways.

It's a nice enough airplane, and I concur about the middle seats, but don't pretend it's something it isn't.

The 190 is no more of an RJ than any Citation is considered a small twin engine Cessna. I'm just say'in.

As far as putting bags in the overhead can you tell us what difference it makes if bags go in front,back, sideways, or upside down as long as the overhead closes. I am not aware of this new government standard you speak of.

It is unprofessional while in uniform. If you need an explanation, you don't get it.

There is an old saying that goes: "People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it".

As is the one that "those that think they get it frequently don't"

I see all sorts of very professional pilots lugging travel guitars, etc on the two weeks plus a month they are frequently on the road. Good for them. Hardly the same as a skateboard. They have something more constructive to do on a layover than drink beer and surf the net.

Are you one of those tools that wears a hat and winter jacket in the middle of August and has no stickers on their flight bag?

No. Not the skateboarder. I am way too old for that. Just a fellow JB pilot who can't understand why 67% chose to not to even have the chance to negotiate their own pay, benefits and workrules.

My post was in response to Cheeta. I hope that he/she isn't falling for the new PWC structure. A few months ago in response to the JBPA filing, Dave said that the "get's it". All he has to do is look at last year's PCRB report to "get it". Instead, he directs his management team to get the pilot group to spin in circles while we fall further and further behind what I was promised many years ago. My post was directed to the pilots who think that another committee with another study is going to accomplish anything.

Quite frankly, I don't understand how you think that I am the "skateboarder".

Sorry for the thread creep.

GP

Hey GP stop being a tool box ...I too vote! let me repeat.... I too voted! I'll I can do is hope until I can vote again in 10 months.

I am going to go out and buy a skateboard and a backpack, today.

Now, where can I go to get qualified on a SK8-BRD?

For all the oldschool sk8ers out there.....

SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME!!!!

Allright, thats outta my system. I actually haven't brought my skateboard but it sure was nice bringing the roller blades to work. The ocean path in Monterey was fun to blade on. Too bad the 767 doesn't go in there. Now that I'm a mainline pilot I guess I'm not allowed to skateboard, rollerblade, talk about girls, or do anything else that isn't approved by uptight jerkoffs with sticks shoved way up their a$$. You old farts always complain about the RJ pilots. Well, the other day I saw a 50ish deltoid with chops and a jacket with no sleaves. He looked comfortable, good for him. Not uptight like the rest of you. Maybe I should take pictures of all the stickers on the flightcases in the crew lounge too. The commuter pilot sticker police would be shocked at whats on all these 50 year old mens flightcases.......oh my, was that a pot plant on his bag???? Oh dear oh goodness, that gray haired pilot has a naughty word stuck on his bag! And I'm still ticked off that you can't by alcohol on Sundays....aarrrrrrrggggg. I'm so happy the church is saving me from the beer fairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back