JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
supchuck,

Hang in there. Verna told me this morning there are still several openings in the 4/26 A-320 class. I didn't ask about the EMB. In fact I didn't ask about anything. The conversation was pretty one sided with me just saying, "Yes, Maam. Thank you very much! Yes, the 26th will be just great. No, I didn't mind the wait at all. Hardly noticed it. What wait?"

She said no more EMB's until next JUNE

A little bit off the subject, but when you are called for an interview invite, do they usually tell you they want start the background check now and is it ok to contact current employer? Thanks just curious.

Last edited:
No, you have to pass Phase I first.

Geezzz!! I agree bluesky. I really hope we hear something this next week.
My wife and kids are scared to come around me, especially when the phone rings. Not really, but you get the point.

Sorry ATR-DRIVER, we didn't mean to leave you out. We thought you were still partying since you got the call like the rest of them. oops!!

Sorry ATR-DRIVR...and I guess...welcome to the party. I know that one of my PRIA's just got in last week...so the earliest that the PHC could have got my stuff was probably last Friday. Any ideas of holdups for you guys?

Latest resources

Back