• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in too....I think. I got a voicemail from Verna today. We're playing phone tag, but her message used the term 'good news'. I'll let you know when I get some details. Whew........

Congrats Waterski!

Caveman said:
I'm in too....I think. I got a voicemail from Verna today. We're playing phone tag, but her message used the term 'good news'. I'll let you know when I get some details. Whew........

Congrats Waterski!

The "good news" voice mail sounds like the same one I got. Yes, you are in. Congrats. Hope to see you and Waterski on the 12th.

I also got the good news call from Verna today. I'm going to learn how to drive the "BUS" on April 26th. See you guys there.

Congrats guys. Are you guys the last of the Jan interview group as far as you know? I was just wondering if they will start filling the Apr 26 class with March Phase IIs.

Congrats WATERSKI!!
All good things to those who wait!

Well, we were told 10-12 weeks for background check during the interview. Mine came in at 11 weeks. It was well worth the wait! I'll see you guys on 26 April! For those still waiting, your turn will come soon. I know I didn't think I would ever hear from Ms. VK, but when I least expected it was when she called.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm better now. Still no word from Ms. V.
Watching all of this happen is worse than being 18 and wondering if
your girlfriend is pregnant. I've got to be one of the last to find out from the Jan interviews. Just relieving some stress today.
Congrads to all who have made it.

Latest resources

Back