JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm in !!

Hi all, Verna called me today as well offering the A320 class on the 29th. I'm very excited and hope everyone will get a call soon so we can all meet up in Orlando. According to her I was the last one to get the 29th class. Hang in there guys/gals!

-Murano

Congrats Murano
Members of the waiting club

1. Waterski
3. ATR-Drivr
4. Caveman
6. Blueskysalesman
7. Flydoc
9. Supchuck

waterski said:
Members of the waiting club

1. Waterski
2. Captainmathers
3. ATR-Drivr
4. Caveman
6. Blueskysalesman
7. Flydoc
9. Supchuck

It sure is a shame that there is so much communication just before, during, and just after the interview ... then 8+ weeks of dead silence.

This is where I feel we are letting down our pending new crewmembers. There should be a weekly update as to the status of your interview package, etc, a notice when your name will be presented to the hiring board, etc.

DW

Hang in there gang!

:confused: I know it's tuff, the wait must be agonizing. But the comapny is hiring like crazy and you've got an excellent shot at being picked up.
Believe me, we want you onboard just as bad as you want to be here.

Congrats to all the guys and gals who got calls. I hope to meet a lot of the March 29th people next week as we pass the torch on Wednesday night.

Like everyone else, I have good days I feel everything is going to be ok and V will call, THEN, on the bad days you start wondering if all your paperwork has even been sent in. Today, agonizing is an understatment. Not knowing anything concerning your status is putting grey hairs where I thought none were possible.
Congrats Murano!!

Some are getting called today. A friend of mine got the call from Verna today. She told him she still had several to call from the Jan interviews.

Latest resources

Back