JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
supchuck said:
Some are getting called today. A friend of mine got the call from Verna today. She told him she still had several to call from the Jan interviews.

Hang in there Sup. You're on the last lap now. You're almost there.

I think they always start on Wednesday too so you can project out every two weeks from April 12th.

Any news for you guys yet? I'm still watching to see more good news coming down for you guys. As always, good luck!

waterski said:
Congrats Murano
Members of the waiting club

1. Waterski
3. ATR-Drivr
4. Caveman
6. Blueskysalesman
7. Flydoc
9. Supchuck

Fins,
Haven't heard of any calls so far today. Not staring at the phone but sure have one close by as I hammer out all of my 'projects'!!

hey guys,
i just started today.. jb is GRRRRRRRREAT.... don't loose hope.. the calls will come..... indoc is long but a lot of good info... verna is here in mco and she's contacing people for the next classes.... she's very busy so it'll take her some time.

classes start every other wednesday. the next class is april 12th and so on. as of class 03/29/06, they've hired 199 pilots.... estimated hiring for the year according to what they said today in indoc is 530-550 pilots... about 4000 total crewmembers (employees).. at least another 300 pilots to go just this year.... jb is still growing A LOT so the forecast looks very good.... they're overwhelmed with applications, interviews, jobfares and everything else so they're a little behind schedule. i'm on the bus and there are about 28 guys in my class but the e190 only has 4 guys... i guess it varies from month to month..... there is no pattern to the way they hire and don't try to rationalize it..... they' re very busy and will get to you guys soon.

have fun on your time off, go to the gym, spend time with your significant other, travel, visit family, etc... the time will come when you'll be here and will be very busy.. so enjoy your time off ... hope to see you all here very soon.

hang in there and i'll continue to kee you guys posted on the latest updates.

I'm in !!

Just talk to VK. April 12 Airbus class for me. She said they have 1 more spot for this class. Next class April 26. No more EMB's until June.
Goodluck to all of you

Latest resources

Back