• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one has called to say there was some kind of holdup with my background or any other problem. As has been posted here Verna and all are really busy with our group and the March group. I have gotten two PRIA letters like everyone else. Just the nature of background stuff. No worries!! Like they say, our turn will come!!

Who's brining the Mrs. (or Mr.'s) to orientation?

Just curious if a lot of folks bring their siginificant others to orientation. My wife was wondering.

Fins Up said:
Just curious if a lot of folks bring their siginificant others to orientation. My wife was wondering.

she won't be the only one there. my class ran about half/half..
bc

My wife will be there.

srjorion said:
You can bring your wife and girlfriend if you want!:D
That could be trouble ^^^^just bring one or the other

Hey all,
I leave for vacation on Wednesday and will be not completely out of touch (close!!) from the phone. Alot of no signal down in Moab!! If I get the hopefully good news call, how long will they wait for me to call back? I re-read the email from Verna regarding moving on to phase two and they were pretty specific on NOT trying to contact JB or USIS. I will keep the phone with me but again, not sure how the signal will be out on the jeep trails.
Thought or suggestions would be appreciated. Hopefully I can get the call either way it goes before I leave!

Latest resources

Back