JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mosdef said:
BOS base opening June 1. Talk of MCO by the end of '06 to sometime in '07. Best of luck. PM me if you have any other questions.

That's good to hear. I live in Maine so that would be nice (still hypothetically speaking, of course). Bus/190 or both?

Also, living in Maine, I'm glad JB is moving into Portland. I know a lot of folks who trek from here to MHT for the SWA runs. I think Portland will work out well.

Well no letters from the FAA for me

Yes I did

I doubt I'll be getting a call during what's left of this evening so, for those of us still waiting, welcome to week 9. I think Caveman had it right: We were all told it could be 8-12 weeks. Maybe not knowing how many people have already been called would have been better for my sanity. Damn the internet!!!

I didn't really write "dang". I should post my feelings about the auto-change on the Sorry...U.S....Saddam thread.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
There is no sign of a slowdown on the accaptance of airplanes here. I am sure you will be getting a flood of calls on schedule. #11 e190 showed up tonight. 2 more city pairs to be announced tomorrow. e190 problems being worked out pretty rapidly. Hang tough!
See you in MCO!
SRT

I got my contract and benefit pack in the mail yesterday. I called to see if they had received my last background check (FOIA from FAA) and they did so they made my offer firm. A friend of mine also called and they said they were still waiting on his PRIA from the FAA. He received a second letter from the FAA as many others have said they did but JB has not received anything from the FAA. He was going to call the FAA to follow up and see what was going on. Hope this helps those still waiting. Good Luck to everyone and see you soon.

How did he know JB did not get anything yet? I along with most others would love to find out how they're doing, but I am not going to call them as per the instructions we got. They told me in the interview and email after that they did not want us to call JB to see how things were progressing. Just have to keep the faith and let the system work.
Fingers crossed and keeping good thoughts!

I think we are going to get news this week. They were busy last week sending emails for Phase I. Also a new class started last 15th.
Good luck to all of you.

Latest resources

Back