• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info but I don't think I'm doing to do it that way. I would have to drive from Maine to VA to catch the train. I'll proabably end up leaving it home.

Hey Fins, my folks used to auto-train it from the Boston area, I just can't remember where from around here. You may want to look into it further before you abandon the idea. If you need a place to sleep the night before the train leaves I live about 25 miles SW of Boston

Vastly Underemp said:
Hey Fins, my folks used to auto-train it from the Boston area, I just can't remember where from around here. You may want to look into it further before you abandon the idea. If you need a place to sleep the night before the train leaves I live about 25 miles SW of Boston

Thanks for the info. I didn't find that route on the map so I assumed it didn't go up that far. I'll definitely look into it again.

I'm In!!!!!!

I got the good news from Verna today (Wednesday). She called around 3:00pm eastern. I took an April 12th class date. There was still one openening for the 29th class. Call me crazy but I've got some things to take care of and still have to check off active duty from the Navy.

She said there are Airbus and 190 classes available for all upcoming class dates. She didn't ask me which one I want. Guess I should have mentioned that.

Hope lots more 'good news' calls go out today and everyone hears soon. Best of luck to all.

Congrats Fins
So with Fins off to a class date who does that leave swimming in the Phase II pool from the Jan. interviews? I guess it is time to try and figure out possible class dates for the fortunate Phase II's from March. All appendages are crossed for a class date. (OUCH !!!) ok maybe not all appendages crossed.

Fins Up said:
I got the good news from Verna today (Wednesday). She called around 3:00pm eastern. I took an April 12th class date. There was still one openening for the 29th class. Call me crazy but I've got some things to take care of and still have to check off active duty from the Navy.

She said there are Airbus and 190 classes available for all upcoming class dates. She didn't ask me which one I want. Guess I should have mentioned that.

Hope lots more 'good news' calls go out today and everyone hears soon. Best of luck to all.

Congrats you deserve it!! That wait must of sucked but I am honestly happy for you. No flame here. I just kinda feel bad for you guys sometimes seeing how JB makes you wait forever.

Latest resources

Back