• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to a friend next class is on April 12th so this would be my guess. But I think they still have open spots on the 29th. And yes am driving the Scooby to MCO

Last edited:
I'd love to haul my motorcycle down to sunny Florida but it's a 23 hr drive for me. I don't know if it would be worth it.

For the guys already in class or have already been through, how much free time do you get while you're there? How far is the hotel from the JB facility? Is there a shuttle (preferably free)?

Fins,

What kind of bike? I was thinking about haulin' mine down in the back of my pickup. I have a 1600 Vulcan Classic.

Fins Up said:
For the guys already in class or have already been through, how much free time do you get while you're there? How far is the hotel from the JB? Is there a shuttle (preferably free)?

Here's our schedule for the 15 March class:

4 days on, 1 day off
6 days on, 2 days off
6 days on, 3 days off
6 days on, 2 days off,
6 days on, 1 day off
2 days on, done and off to IOE

In the second line above we might wind up getting 3 days off vs. 2. We were encouraged in the third line to simply relax during our 3 days of and not worry about JetBlue. On the other days I would expect to do some studying and maybe take a break for a few hours to do something fun. We will see how that goes when I actually get there.

The hotels are about 5 minutes from the training center with a free shuttle that runs on a regular basis. Expect that there will also be many classmates who will have cars that you can bum a ride with.

srj

Auto train - Lorten, VA (DC) to Orlando

Fins Up said:
I'd love to haul my motorcycle down to sunny Florida but it's a 23 hr drive for me. I don't know if it would be worth it.

For the guys already in class or have already been through, how much free time do you get while you're there? How far is the hotel from the JB facility? Is there a shuttle (preferably free)?

...consider the auto-train from DC to Orlando (Sanford) It varies by demand on price $219 - $600. I did it for $271 before the snowbirds were heading South.

Pack the car full of stuff, two meals and a movie, plus recliner-type airline seat. Your car travels in a covered freight car.

IFR the whole way!!!!

the hotels are the ones near the airport, around the Marriot. I stayed at the fairfield Inn, some stayed at the one across from Chilis, I forget the name. the FREE shuttle runs through there all day, free time, at first you feel free because you are there, but when CPAT begins and the P-days, then you get busy and serious. CPAT, P-days, don't worry about these, you will understand when you get there.

If you need you bike to chill for a ride then maybe that is good for you....Good Luck all!!!!!!!!!!!

Caveman,
I have a Katana 750.

Jeff,
Hadn't thought about the Auto-train. I did that same auto-train from VA to Sanford when I was enlisted and stationed at Orlando NAS. I don't know how far north it runs but I'll have to look into it.

auto train part 2

Fins Up said:
Caveman,
I have a Katana 750.

Jeff,
Hadn't thought about the Auto-train. I did that same auto-train from VA to Sanford when I was enlisted and stationed at Orlando NAS. I don't know how far north it runs but I'll have to look into it.

It leaves VA (exit 63 on I-95) Lorten at 1600 and arrives non-stop to Sanford, FL at 0800the next day. The Sanford stop is about a 30 -40 minute drive to MCO.

Latest resources

Back