• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue Jan 11/12 interview news?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully VK and co got a bunch of stuff from the feds in the mail over the weekend, and will be sending us some calls!!!!

Just wondering, did some of you contact the recruiting dept. directly to find out what they still needed or did they contact you for the necessary info. For the military guys, is the DD-214 required for completing the phase 2 check?

Sundowner

When I was called for the interview I asked specifically if they needed a DD214 and they said they did not. I'm awaiting the final call and am still on active duty (for 25 more days anyway). Other companies may do it differently.

Within a week of being notified that I made it to phase II USIS called and asked me to fax them my DD-214.

starvingredtail said:
Hey Guys,
I just got the call from lovely Miss Verna! I got the call about 6:15 eastern. It was a conditional for 15 March in the 190. She said the training records are all that is left and they should be done by Wednesday. I actually had just sat down to dinner and my 6 and 3 year olds are really into the "JetBlue thing" since I brought them home some trinkets from the interview. We had just finished our prayer where we included asking for a call from Verna, when the phone rang! Talk about connections! Anyhow, thats all I have for now. Good Luck to all.
SRT

Great Story ... Welcome to the family

Just wondering, did some of you contact the recruiting dept. directly to find out what they still needed or did they contact you for the necessary info. For the military guys, is the DD-214 required for completing the phase 2 check?

Sundowner

Hey Sundowner,
I never contacted or was contacted by JetBlue until I got the call from Verna. On the DD 214, some guys were contacted for it and others were not. I know how you feel. I actually had a draft cover letter for my DD214s which I was going to fax to usis "unanounced". I assume they got my 214's through the DOD channels.

Are we closing EWR? Flight schedule starting June 1 are only 10 flights from 16-17 when we started. Continental is crushing us there...time to get out and focus on LGA and JFK. Maybe a market for the 190

Quote by arizonawest
Civ/Mil: military
A/C Flown: a320
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 10500
Are we closing EWR? Flight schedule starting June 1 are only 10 flights from 16-17 when we started. Continental is crushing us there...time to get out and focus on LGA and JFK. Maybe a market for the 190
No dude,
Go check the other "the sky is falling" thread you started. Bluejuice has straightened out your error. False information. Do you really work at B6? I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you really work at JB, could you PM guys like bluejuice etc (the experienced JB posters) before you put up a headline like that? If you are a flamer, continue your shallow existence.
SRT

P.S. I finally (sort of)figured out to put things in quotes. I'm cool.

Last edited:
Alright now. It's been a week since any calls went out as far as I can tell. Tomorrow makes week seven. Let's have some news/rumors/gossip/whatever you got.

Latest resources

Back