• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want a job at jetblew, think flight attendant.

Because young, fabulous flight attendants will be the ones interviewing you.

Them's the facts.

I had two interviews....1Pilot/1FA and then 1Pilot/1HR type.

All were pleasant which is all I could ask for.

Always Mr. Sunshine".........

Well his point is well taken and very truthful. I was interviewed by 2 flight attendants back in 2008. Neither of them seem very educated or experienced in regards to interviewing. I thought it was kind of strange at the time and I am disappointed to hear that they are still doing that.

Anyone know what the commute would be like working for JetBlue and living in ORD? Thinking about applying when the window opens. Can JB pilots take the FA jumpseat?

Yes, JB pilots can sit in the FA jumpseat. ORD-BOS might be easier than ORD-JFK, since you'd probably be using LGA for more frequent service.

Check passrider.com for an idea if who flies what times.

I'm out of ORD/MDW at B6 based in JFK. Commute is the easiest it will ever be besides driving. Around 3 and hour to LGA on AA, UAL, Delta, and Spirit About 10 a day to JFK with Delta, B6 and AA. And 5 a day from MDW to LGA. And there's always EWR too. Flights are never full. Only problem is there was/is weather in Chicago, the next day it's in NY. Oh and flights start @6am and end @9pm. And something will always be delayed. I don't even plan ahead anymore. I just show up at the airport when I'm ready.

Hey, those are our new uniform pants. I didn't realize they looked that bad on TV. I guess the camera distorts the wonderful window pane pattern.

Latest resources

Back