• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all with problems in their past be it training, or arrests, or especially strange behavior...

...jetblew needs you. They figure, even if they can't keep you out of jail, they can keep you from Delta and American.

Plus, with all the gratitude you'll show for actually being given the chance to fly at a "major" you'll be easily transmorgafied into a silly smurf with blue rubber gloves.

Linepilot is a perfect example of this. Thanks for sharing your past.

You know as well as I do that there was a time when jetblew only hired military time, A320 experience, and furloughed majors. They used the 320 guys to help train the military guys and some of the idiots they had running the simulators.

Back then they had a much bigger pack of lies to sell you on but it was a buyers market for airlines so their standards were much higher. It's a buyers market no more and the standards at this place will be "colored" more and more with corporate speak.

Just watch and learn. Just like you learned the jetblew health care lesson.

Every airline will face these challenges in the coming years with the thinning of the heard of available candidates for this job. Some will just face it sooner and I believe we will be one of them due to the past choices made by our Management team.

I just had a new guy on the jumpseat doing his observation rides. He came straight to the Airbus from Cape Air. He's never flown anything larger than a 402. These are our current new-hires.

I just had a new guy on the jumpseat doing his observation rides. He came straight to the Airbus from Cape Air. He's never flown anything larger than a 402. These are our current new-hires.

Cape Air gateway guys have been part of the new hires for a long time. We have plenty of qualified applicants.

You guys act like flying an Airbus is like flying the Space Shuttle or something...

Latest resources

Back