• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, yes. But what about our health insurance? As I recall we used to have it, and as I recall there was a very simple way to preserve it.

Now we have to make the place better in order to get it back?

Wasting 10 years going into the gutter to spend another 10 years clawing your way out?

Now THAT'S moronic!

Just a little foresight. You'll get that at DAL, UAL, AA. You will not get it at jetblew. Guaranteed nobody learned any lessons from the last 10 years.

If you want to spend the next 10 years in labor limbo while this pilot group moderates it's way to mediocrity, then by all means, come join in the FUN.

Yes, yes. But what about our health insurance? As I recall we used to have it, and as I recall there was a very simple way to preserve it.

Now we have to make the place better in order to get it back?

Wasting 10 years going into the gutter to spend another 10 years clawing your way out?

Now THAT'S moronic!

Just a little foresight. You'll get that at DAL, UAL, AA. You will not get it at jetblew. Guaranteed nobody learned any lessons from the last 10 years.

If you want to spend the next 10 years in labor limbo while this pilot group moderates it's way to mediocrity, then by all means, come join in the FUN.

Yeah the foresight they had to outsource all their flying.

Yes, yes....

.... but what about our health insurance?

No whining, no bitching, no conflict, no disagreement, and certainly no labor strife.

It makes you guys FEEL bad.

Which is why you will always be sucking hind t!t and 10 years behind your peers.

Jetblew chose well.

Last edited:
Yes, yes....

.... but what about our health insurance?

No whining, no bitching, no conflict, no disagreement, and certainly no labor strife.

It makes you guys FEEL bad.

Which is why you will always be sucking hind t!t and 10 years behind your peers.

Jetblew chose well.

I don't need you or anyone else telling me how to live my life, or choose my career. Go forth and multiply.

You're a knuckle dragging moron. It's no surprise that all you can do is bitch and moan.

I don't need you or anyone else telling me how to live my life, or choose my career. Go forth and multiply.

You're a knuckle dragging moron. It's no surprise that all you can do is bitch and moan.

Yes, yes. I'm the moron that keeps predicting the future at jetblew.

Going on my second decade of soothsaying.

Jetblew pilots: 15 years of putting their fingers in their ears and singing
"la, la, la, la, la, la"

Last edited:

"la, la, la, la, la, la"

Guys like you are sad, sad people. You're not content with life, and you're too lazy to fix it, so you bitch and moan trying to make everyone else as miserable as you are. If you're so unhappy, go elsewhere.

Or maybe you can't leave... Too many DUIs? Can't fly out of a wet paper bag? Been violated too many times? Poor baby....awwww....

"la, la, la, la, la, la"

Where's the "like" button for this...

Man, ASA, et.al, your bottom-feeding reg must have been pretty $ hitty for you to be so happy to suck blue juice in such quantities.
Have a little self respect.

Latest resources

Back